No announcement yet.

TwilightScalper Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what about my email ? I even sent you an Excel file comparing my trades with the master , not to mention That You are missing from here since about one month. Anyway this signal has something quite strange and your results are not replicable on followers accounts, not once the master was in good profit and my accounts lose money

Comment

Pianetti, I just double check, your email went to the spam box because of there is weird attachment, that's why i didnt see it. Was you using Tickmill as your broker?

Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
      And what about my email ? I even sent you an Excel file comparing my trades with the master , not to mention That You are missing from here since about one month. Anyway this signal has something quite strange and your results are not replicable on followers accounts, not once the master was in good profit and my accounts lose money

Comment

Originally posted by donnhan169 View Post
        Dear Prasadast71m you know why I ignored your email, your interest is not following the signal but reverse engineering how the system works , you are not even TwillightScalper subscribers , it's not fair to give your feedback here, please check the performance until today. cheers
        Reverse engineering?! What are you speaking about?!

I sent you messages through email, skype but you only replied me one time, then nothing!

And, buddy, unfortunately I've also been a TwilightScalper subscriber through connectforex (do you need I send you my PayPal receipt dear?), so, you are wrong on this point too!

Good bye, "magic performance" Dan, your system is useless like your replies (when you decide to send them out, of course!).

Comment

Please be more fair to Don. Maybe you would like him more communicative but it's like this. And he offers systems that are good at least for now. Thank you Don.

Comment

Originally posted by arkoon View Post
            Please be more fair to Don. Maybe you would like him more communicative but it's like this. And he offers systems that are good at least for now. Thank you Don.
            Sure, systems so good that no one is able to get his same performance, but only to lose money following him.

Comment

Pianetti, I just double check, your email went to the spam box because of there is weird attachment, that's why i didnt see it. Was you using Tickmill as your broker?
              IC Markets and FxPig both very good brokers (CNS VPS/NY).
              I think you should start moving your money to a reliable broker and then we can consider again your signal.
              Cheers.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Hi arkoon
                would you mind to show us your results with this signal?
                Cheers.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He offers other systems that work, for now, so please be respectful to him.
                  Maybe this one slips too much, or too high spread, or ST technology too slow...
                  Sure ideally he would be very communicative, study what happens/what happened, and feedback here. But this is ideally. he has the right to act like he wants. If this is not suitable for you, then, I understand you quit this signal.

Comment

The myfxbook still look amazing. Too bad seems it is not copiable.

I wonder if it will stay as good because it looks really great !

Comment

Hi arkoon,

I am working on a solution to get risk slippage cause by copier technology where traders/investors can run TwilightScalper EA directly on their account. I will release some news within the next 2 weeks.

Cheers

The myfxbook still look amazing. Too bad seems it is not copiable.

I wonder if it will stay as good because it looks really great !

Comment

Hello Donnhan169,

The results are really impressive, I have never seen something as good as that !!! Especially the ICMarkets to 100K profit !!! Well done

However, there is something that do not make any sense to me:

- Why would you trade via a broker registered in the VBI ????

--> because many scamers use those kind of brokers to fake statement !!
                        --> Sometimes those brokers are just working on a Market-Making Model offering extremely good scalping conditions... (just like you would trading a demo account) However, they wont let you withdraw profit and it is not working when subs are copying the trades...

Comment

Again, always the same questions... I guess he has his reasons. I admit his broker looks not so serious. I would not trade there.
                          But what matters for us, it is not fake. Look his others systems, people copying without issues.

Comment

Hi yoyomoma, if you read through this thread, you would find my answer for this question sometimes ago. I do worry about my money than anyone else here. I did my due diligence and testing with alot of brokers myself before I made decision to trade Big with any of them. ICM is good broker, but due to their massive success ( massive clients) counter the big disadvantage for scalper( execution, spreads and lack of volume for specific price, that's why ICM is famous for slippage because it has to fill at next available price), It's also reason I left them last year if you looked at myfxbook profile.

Originally posted by yoyomoma View Post
                            Hello Donnhan169,

The results are really impressive, I have never seen something as good as that !!! Especially the ICMarkets to 100K profit !!! Well done

However, there is something that do not make any sense to me:

- Why would you trade via a broker registered in the VBI ????

--> because many scamers use those kind of brokers to fake statement !!
                            --> Sometimes those brokers are just working on a Market-Making Model offering extremely good scalping conditions... (just like you would trading a demo account) However, they wont let you withdraw profit and it is not working when subs are copying the trades...
                            Last edited by donnhan169; 08-04-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

who is with this signal and is earning?

Comment

Currently the master has 80 lots open for 3 trades, so 4.8 lots for 10k. This is very big...!
                                Monthly % is just amazing. But too hard for my nerves this exposure on a 10k account.
                                I may go on a small account high risk (this risk).... When Don finds a solution for us

Comment

Working...
                                X