No announcement yet.

TitanTrader Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kind of euro trading can't work if news isn't spectacularly good/bad. Such an FOMC event only causes bad entries and will probably stop us out sooner rather than later.

Comment

• Yes I also think EU will go down, that is why I closed all at small profit, but I see trades are opening again, so once at BE I will close them.
      Last edited by oportunis; 07-27-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• It could continue higher but probability is not that large in my opinion. My intention was to expose the issue I have seen over the past few months. We need giant news for this type of trades (late entry)

Comment

• Yes it could go higher, but not at his TP level. So I am just closing them at small profit. The rally already happened and since I think FOMC was good and even September hike is on the table I think EU will go down and break Brexit lows, so that is why I'm closing trades. If it goes more up I will lose some of profit, but better to have small profit than get hit on SL.

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks for the update. What are the new risk limits now as profits should be less does that mean risk is less as well?

Thanks and have a good weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by freddy250 View Post
                Thanks for the update. What are the new risk limits now as profits should be less does that mean risk is less as well?

Thanks and have a good weekend
                During asian session we use 2.5% risk per 100 pips, we have 150 pips SL so it wouls be 3% per pair traded. USDCAD and USDJPY have never hit SL during the years I have been trading this pairs but for EURCAD and AUDNZD we can hit SL once per year.

The risk is lower when trading asian session today and the risk is half of what it used to be before. The eurusd is the same as before.

Have a nice weekend!

Comment

• Sam, could you please answer this question from Guest?

Thanks..
                  Originally posted by Guest View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by kmf View Post
                    Sam, could you please answer this question from Guest?

Thanks..
                    Hello,

The strategy and the trading principals are the same as Titan acccount, the only difference here is the pairs traded. We trade the following pairs over there: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, EURSGD, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD and GBPUSD.

Cheers,

Sam

Comment

• Hello,

It is not gamble. I have hard SL and TP all the time so worst case we loose 2.5%.

Cheers

Sam

Comment

• I dont open trades 3 hours before and 1,5 hour after news so yes we avoid news most of the times.

BR

Sam

Comment

• Hi guys,

I hope u are doing well. I have optimized and adapted GBPAUD to trade todays market condition. After Brexit we had some major changes in the market resulting several SL for us. Today we have wider range and to adapt we need wider SL (250 pips) in place and more filters to prevent bad trades when trading GBP.

I believe the changes made will bring us more profits and at the same time not exposing us to much when trading asian session.

Best regards,

Sam
                          Last edited by TitanTrader; 08-18-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by uzhivach
                            Hello,

What is the point of withdraw? Problem is if we have lot multiplier setting risk is not correct after withdrawal.

BR
                            Hello,

Yes I made a withdrawal. I dont know how the multiplier work but I will not change the risk settings on my end. It may impact eurusd trades because of the withdrawal, its still within the risk parameter 2k for every 0.01 lot size.

I opened a 2x risk account for investors to see how it performs double the risk with rollover trades enabled FYI.

Best regards

Sam
                            Last edited by TitanTrader; 08-24-2016, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Hi all,

I hope all is well. Here is the monthly updates:

Trades: 103
                              Profitability: 50%
                              Pips: +87.1
                              Average Win: +19.64 pips
                              Average Loss: -18.31 pips
                              Profit Factor: 1.26
                              Gain: +2%
                              DrawDown: 2%

Best regards,

Sam

image_1978.jpg
                              Last edited by TitanTrader; 09-01-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Hi Sam,

Do you plan to close the EU trades before NFP?

Thanks,
                                Rod

Comment

Working...
                                X