No announcement yet.

XGL High Returns Signal, PAMM & MAM Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Hardy, can you write down all pairs that will be traded. I like to leave market watch only for traded pairs. Thank you.

Comment

Check our history on myfxbook. We will basically continue to trade those. Mainly the majors, no exotics.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Drawdown Recovery

This week we have recovered 7.68%.

We are very focused on getting our account and our clients accounts back up to new equity highs. We will not do any high risk or gambling trades. On the contrary, we are now trading with lower lot sizes to reduce our exposure and magnitude of future open DD. We want to make this recovery period as smooth as possible, without the heart attack of enormous DDs.

Thank you for the subs that are staying with us and trust us. We really appreciate your support.

We also thank those subs who was once with us. We understand that, if a signal is doing bad, leave immediately. You can always re-join if they starts doing well again. Hopefully you will continue to keep an eye on us, and maybe we will cross paths again in the future.

Regards,
        XGL Team
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi any update on USDJPY? It seems you haven't learned the lesson and again betting all on same pair... I already got one loss on that pair today from Ryan and will re-type my comment here. On weekly chart we see 2 bluish grabbers side by side which suggest taking of the top of 107.500, tomorrow we have NFP which could bring more strength on USD. What is the plan? Will you wait till 30% DD or will you hedge or close at smaller loss... Please write us a reply, so we know what to expect and decide what to do.

Comment

Luckily news were bad today and pushed UJ down a little so we are not so exposed.

Comment

oportunis Hi, we have definitely learnt our lesson. I think you are making judgements too early. First of all, we have reduced our exposure by half, and also limit our number of open positions. During this basket of USDJPY trade, we had max 9 x 0.01 positions open. Our max open draw was just over 4%. I don't think you need to start panicking. The top 2 positions we quickly close once we realised we didn't get the top of range. Yes you can say that we are lucky the new was on our side this time. But we had plans to take some loss should the market keep going against us. Taking a 4-5% once in a month of two is no big deal. We have proven that we can easily make back 4-5% in a week fairly regularly.

Again, I want to tell all subscribers. Please follow at a risk that you can rest easy on. I have my personal accounts following at 0.5x risk (after reducing exposure, prior it was set at 0.25x).

Diversification is key!

Regards,
              Hardy

Comment

Great News!

Free 1 Week Trial is now available!

Our DD recovery has been going really well. Since our DD (after 17th August) we have already made back 20.1% with minimal open DD.

XGL Master Myfxbook

Subscription will remain @ $79/month until we reach new equity highs.

Thank you to all the subs who stayed with us during this hardship, your loyalty and support provides great motivation for us.

We would also like to welcome to all the PAMM subs.

Regards,
                XGL Team

1 WeekTrial.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by hardyli View Post
                  Great News!

Free 1 Week Trial is now available!

Our DD recovery has been going really well. Since our DD (after 17th August) we have already made back 20.1% with minimal open DD.

XGL Master Myfxbook

Subscription will remain @ $79/month until we reach new equity highs.

Thank you to all the subs who stayed with us during this hardship, your loyalty and support provides great motivation for us.

We would also like to welcome to all the PAMM subs.

Regards,
                  XGL Team

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n75495[/ATTACH]
                  Hey Hardy!

Care to enlighten us on how exactly we could avail this free 1 week trial?
                  I am one of those on the sidelines watching how you recover the account and take it forward Will be boarding the ship soon..

Zz

Comment

hishamzz Simply just click on 'Copy Trades!' Tab in our Signal Page, and there should be 1 week FREE trial available.

Comment

This is not looking good, have 100's of winning trades but 4 to 5 trades take out the whole month and more. Any feedback regarding this type of trading. I don't think ill renew my sub if theres no change, no point winning 0.03% trades 100's of ties just to lose 8% every other week on a few trades.

Comment

I agree, since the big loss the system is not working good. As Gunther pointed out, you make small gain and losers go for hundreds of pips. If you would have left GBPUSD trades to average out you would have been out with profit on Wednesday or yesterday, but instead you took only few pips TP while the top trades were in huge loss. If you will continue to let losers go hunderd of pips and take profit only for few pips I also don't see any sense in staying with signals, because few losing trades wipe out the whole month and risk reward is really bad...

Comment

This style of trading is not acceptable you recover than lose iv not made profit since I started in July I dont think il renew my subscription

Comment

I want advice from your side to all of you.
                            I recently watch moneymunch.com and i show 5000+ profit in only one call.

suggest any other website or subscribe them?
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Well I've disabled the signal until I here from Hardy or the trader.

Comment

Disabled also. Very frustrating not to here a single word from Hardy..

Gesendet von meinem SM-G800F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X