Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ESG View Post

​Hi GBFX,

Just be so kind to answer the questions that multiple people asked and show some proof of your trading history.
    Otherwise you might be seen as someone that only talks but is not able understand what this community is up to.

At the time being. Nick is right with his actions to protect unseasoned participants.

Kind regards,

ESG

Hi ESG,

Please understand, this isn't about my service anymore, i am not happy when someone abuses their power to violate someone's privacy. I will not be offering signals to this community here, as your leader Nick McDonald has decided on your behalf. Best of luck all.

Comment

• Nick,

I think you're actions regarding Goodboy were good. I wish forexfactory and myfxbook would do the same locking out Goodboy. Thanks for protecting your community here!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyFX View Post

Hi ESG,

Please understand, this isn't about my service anymore, i am not happy when someone abuses their power to violate someone's privacy. I will not be offering signals to this community here, as your leader Nick McDonald has decided on your behalf. Best of luck all.

Just to be clear, I haven't violated anyone's privacy. I simply removed some publically posted information with your contact details in the interests of our community.

If I were to violate your privacy I would let people know that your name is James Conway and you live at 244 Banks Street, Smithfield, Omaha USA. You own 1 dog and 3 cats, the youngest of which is named Pookie, but you call her Pookie Wookie when there's nobody listening.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• funny Nick Mcdonald, o well, it's your website, who am i to question what you can & cant do,...good luck community, follow your leader, he means well, wants your money to be safe. I can respect the intention of one man trying to protect his people. However, it will come with a price, If you play it too safe, you'll remain in your cave all your life. You have to come out of the cave takes risks, rub the 2 stones make fire, shoot the arrow to get ahead.

GoodLuck

Comment

• One is taking reasonable risk like "rubbing" stones outside the cave and other is dancing on the top of the cliff and not looking down...

Comment

• Hi Nick and everyone hope all is going well with you guys, just reached 538% mark on my account. I had a bad news 2 weeks ago, i got laid off from my workplace. I really feel bad being unemployed, i always believe in hard working and making my parents proud. I am a sole child of my parents with whom i live and support and it's just not fun fact to face them as unemployed. I am from a culture where living w/ parents is normal.

I learned that this place is hiring operators n what not, if my services can be utilized, i'd really appreciate it. Nick please contact me if you can help me out, thanks.

Comment

• Hey GBFX,

Sorry to hear that you got laid off from your job.

Do you have a myfxbook link to your account that reached 538%?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Nick and everyone hope all is going well with you guys, just reached 538% mark on my account. I had a bad news 2 weeks ago, i got laid off from my workplace. I really feel bad being unemployed, i always believe in hard working and making my parents proud. I am a sole child of my parents with whom i live and support and it's just not fun fact to face them as unemployed. I am from a culture where living w/ parents is normal.

I learned that this place is hiring operators n what not, if my services can be utilized, i'd really appreciate it. Nick please contact me if you can help me out, thanks.

Hi GB, sorry to hear you lost your job.

I'd be more than happy to work with you if you could provide the level of transparency we've all asked for over the past 6 months.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
                    Hey GBFX,

Sorry to hear that you got laid off from your job.

Do you have a myfxbook link to your account that reached 538%?

Thanks.

Yes FXM, it was pasted earlier in forum http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dood...ignals/1614352

Nick, thanks. let me know the details of your offer..i'll be transparent as best i can be moving forward.

Comment

• Hmm this is strange. I'm sorry you got laid off, but why do you need another job if you can live off your profits? You wrote that you have 20+ clients that you charge performance fee. As one member in forum calculated you have min. 200k under management and you made over 500% so this should be over 1 million of profits and since you charge them 30% you got 300k from that.

This I think is more than you got from your "steady" 9-5 job for the whole year (or probably for a few years) or am I missing something? If you can make such returns constantly and you already banked out 100k of profit this year from your previous account, why would you be worried about finding a new job. Just trade and live off profits. Your family will be proud you can do this from your home.

Comment

• Hi, Nick /Opportunis

Do not feel sorry for this idiot. As you say. Opportunis, why is he not living off his profits? Because it is all lies!. He has lied continuously over months about his performance and drawdowns etc and 'clients' he has. It is all BS, but people keep falling for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                          Hmm this is strange. I'm sorry you got laid off, but why do you need another job if you can live off your profits? You wrote that you have 20+ clients that you charge performance fee. As one member in forum calculated you have min. 200k under management and you made over 500% so this should be over 1 million of profits and since you charge them 30% you got 300k from that.

This I think is more than you got from your "steady" 9-5 job for the whole year (or probably for a few years) or am I missing something? If you can make such returns constantly and you already banked out 100k of profit this year from your previous account, why would you be worried about finding a new job. Just trade and live off profits. Your family will be proud you can do this from your home.

Hi, i made plenty of money in FX. I am not from anglo-saxon culture and my parents are from old-skool-mindset. My trading,they consider it "gambling" money n will not accept any of it. They get upset with me when they see me glued to my trading desk for 7 hrs regardless of my results. Now, losing my job, they consider me a BUM,wasting my life away on internet .

Anyways, this is reality i have to live with until i can find some job to make them feel proud again...

Regards,
                          GBFX

Comment

Anyways, this is reality i have to live with until i can find some job to make them feel proud again...
                            What are you 12 years old? What is this bullshit?

Comment

• He supposedly made 400k in 6 months and now he has to find a job, so his parents won't think he is a bum If you really made such amount I think your parents would be proud and would see this is better than steady job. Nowdays there aren't steady jobs, you can get fired anytime. Plus asking Nick to offer you a job here, while stating that your parents get upset if you are glued to the trading desk doesn't make sense. If you get a job as analyst or something similar it would still require you to be "glued" on your trading desk, so your parents will still be "unhappy". Anyway, with 400k you supposedly made, you can afford to at least rent an appartment. It's time to cut the womb. Many have done this with much less of capital than you

Also it's worth mentioning that if you really made 400k in just half a year, you made more than Nick in 3 years. If I would have such a talent I would focus only on my trading and be on forbes top 10 list in just few years
                              Last edited by oportunis; 07-03-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• I can't say how much goodboyfx himself has made. As he has stated, he is from a culture in which it is normal for parents and children to live together and for children to support the parents. And in some cultures, FX trading would be considered gambling. And thus, even if he made 100K each month, this would not please them. Now, if he can figure out how to present his fx trading to them in acceptable terms to his culture....

In any case, I signed up for goodboy's signal. I pay him 35% of profit weekly. I put in around 7K, and have made about 22K minus 35% for performance fee..in two months. At times, the trading can be scary but he knows what he is doing. In all the signals that I have tried here - most have lost me money. His signal has already paid me back what I put in and then some. And this is in 2 months. And I have taken out what I have put in and still have money in account to keep going.

Comment

Working...
                                X