X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedRhinoFX Signal Portfolio - Frank's Thread

I provide no services(managed, signals) besides algo development

www.RedRhinoFX.com
    Last edited by RedRhino; 09-14-2017, 06:58 AM. Reason: Trading is easy when there are no outside pressure

ATS10 - http://www.connectforex.com/signal/3...hinoFX-10.html still producing profits with minimal drawdown and this has allowed a fun experiment.

At a 5% Monthly gain we earn $100 on our $2000 investment.

What if we increase risk(setting) or decrease the risk capital?

This is the following:
    Balance | Risk | Profit | Equity Protection
    $2000 - 1x - $100 profit - Equity Protection 16%
    $1000 - 2x - $100 profit - Equity Protection 32%
    $500 - 4x - $100 profit - Equity Protection 64%
    $250 - 8x - $100 profit - If master account reaches Equity Protection, this account will margin call without more funds.
    $125 - 16x - $100 profit - If master account reaches Equity Protection, this account will margin call without more funds.

Tips:
    4x still has equity Protection, 8x and 16x are pure gambling.
    Only play with what you can afford to lose.
    For Capital that you can't afford to lose, use signal at 0.5 risk and enjoy a 8% Equity Protection.

March Performance: 7%+ at 1x
    HotForex PAMM at 4x Risk earned 30% this month - CLOSED due to Hotforex regulation change.
    Last edited by RedRhino; 01-27-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

It would be good if we could get the RedRhinoFund on Simple trader.

Any Chance?

Comment

Hi Gunther,

RedFund Options:

SignalStart.com offers RedFund for 175 USD monthly ( they charge a $25 hosting fee) payable via Paypal

SimpleTrader offers RedFund for 200 USD monthly payable via CLick2Sell ( creditcard - You must opt-in every month to keep your subscription valid OR it will expire automatically and you must sign up again. (link provided soon, waiting for SimpleTrader to verify the account).

What is the RedFund?

This is my first public portfolio of RedRhinoFX ATS running together. The goal is to illustrate that portfolio diversification provides stable results offering a real passive income. The systems being traded are all available individually via Trade Copy. All systems are fully automated.

Portfolio with original Risk Setting:
        ATS10 at 4x risk - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedR...ats-10/1240814
        ATS12 at 4 risk - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedR...ats-12/1240823
        ATS15 at 2x - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/RedR...ats-15/1471861

Updates:

I've turned down the risk for ATS12 and now it looks to match the master account.

Comment

RedRhinoFX Signal Portfolio - Frank's Thread

RR,

Thanks for your reply, so the max DD on the RRFUND signal is 16%, (hard stop) as that's what signal start states, but running ATS10 at 4x risk the DD is 64%.

Im a little confused on this point, could you explain please.

thanks looking into offering it at simple trader, I'm a fan already sub of ATS10 for over 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi, your redRhino myfxbook did not update since the 30th of march , and your Track Record and Trading Privileges are not verified ??
            Can you give the latest result.

Kind Regards.
            Olivier

Comment

Originally posted by Gunther View Post
              RR,

Thanks for your reply, so the max DD on the RRFUND signal is 16%, (hard stop) as that's what signal start states, but running ATS10 at 4x risk the DD is 64%.

Im a little confused on this point, could you explain please.
              Explanation for the confusing stuff:

The risk setting have changed many times since the initial start of the RedFund. What is important today are current Risk setting.

I have ATS10 at 2x risk which enables EQ Proitection at 32%

Comment

Originally posted by barrault View Post
                Hi, your redRhino myfxbook did not update since the 30th of march , and your Track Record and Trading Privileges are not verified ??
                Can you give the latest result.

Kind Regards.
                Olivier
                All accounts are linked to SimpleTrader.net and Signalstart.com - They are updated in real time and verified.

Myfxbook has been difficult to maintain verification.

Links to the systems - http://redrhinofx.com/mt4-signal/

Comment

Hello,

What is the max drawdown of ATS 12 ?
                  Im looking for a signal to try out, ATS 10 looks also very interesting, Probably running in 0.5x.
                  But u say ATS 12 is a true money maker, What is the max drawdown there ?

Thx

Comment

Hi, I would like to know what leverage is recommended for redfund portfolio? I see you have 1:500, can we use lower leverage? I have 1:300 will that be OK?

Also you mention spread below 1 pip on EURUSD, what about other pairs?

You mention that the max risk is 32% do you have equity protection and you close all trades when it goes to -32%?

I would like to ask if you can offer us at least 1 week free trial, so we can test our brokers for slippage and if your system can work for us and all trades are executed same as master.
                    Last edited by oportunis; 04-28-2016, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Hi Tripzor,

ATS12 has a 19 pip stoploss on every trade and risks about 1% on each signal.
                      FIFO ok, Low Leverage Ok. Only 1 trade at a time. It is a system that has proven to be safe, reliable, and profitable without slippage problems.

ATS10 is a smart basket trading system with Equity Protection at 16%. I have accounts running 1x, 2x (32%EQ), 4x (64%EQ) and even 8x , 16x ( these would margincall obviously without adding more margin if ever needed).

All my systems have been profitable for more than 1 year, I continue to make improvements, and I Love Forex. I'll be here when you need an experienced trader , a profitable system, or need something coded for your own tasks.

Cheers,

Frank

Comment

RedFund @RRFX

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                        Hi, I would like to know what leverage is recommended for redfund portfolio? I see you have 1:500, can we use lower leverage? I have 1:300 will that be OK?

Also you mention spread below 1 pip on EURUSD, what about other pairs?

You mention that the max risk is 32% do you have equity protection and you close all trades when it goes to -32%?

I would like to ask if you can offer us at least 1 week free trial, so we can test our brokers for slippage and if your system can work for us and all trades are executed same as master.
                        Leverage: 100:1 would be sufficient for the Red Fund.

I would suggest all traders to use an ECN broker when following signals. You will get better results than me. Many customers report higher gains than my master account. I also copy to pepperstone, icmarkets, and tradersway and I see the better performance over my bucket shop broker in belize(not many use so servers are stable).

RedFund has 32% EQ - All trades closed!! Revise system and restart it. The software I use for Equity Protection is available on my website for free so that others can also install on their platform for faster position closure.

I can offer a 1 week Free Test for those who join through my own in house trade copier, so email me signals@redrhinofx.com - include login-password, risk setting, broker server.

Slippage has never been an issue with my signals because they all include a TP or SL value ( this ensures you get out and you don't have to wait for MY trade to close first, then copy to your account.

I have thought long and hard about how I can ensure customers get the best out of my service so please use the SL/TP values and follow with a good ECN broker.

Comment

Red, have to say love you signals and your communication with your followers.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRhino View Post
                            Hi traders,

All ATS include a stoploss or Equity Protection. No system uses martingale or Grid.

Experienced traders understand the importance of not using these recovery techniques, but often they are used to maintain a profit because its just easier. Safety is easy to do ( add stoploss) but it is very hard to make a profit( that's why traders don't use them) within strict criteria(professional) such as my ATS12.

The issue with Grid system. Loses held. Large Risk for Small gain. Always floating losses. Tricks to hide intra-day drawdown.

The issue with martingale. You are risking 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, more than your reward. It is just a matter of time(statistics) before the outcome proves the risk was not worth the reward.

The outcome of your success will highly be determined by the choice of systems that you follow.

Is it ok to post links to simpletrader to showcase my accounts?

regards

Frank
                            www.RedRhinoFX.com
                            Hi Frank,

you mention that none of your systems use grid or martingale, but when I look at your history I see you enter several trades in same direction and than close them at same time. This is grid trading or am I missing something?

Also on your ATS15 system I see martingale as you have several trades opened in same direction, but the lot sizes are different. Currently you have 2 GBPUSD trades opened with 0.01 and 0.02 lots and 2 EURUSD trades with 0.01 and 0.03 lots. Could you please elaborate how is this not grid or martingale trading?

What is the risk per trade on ATS10?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                              Red, have to say love you signals and your communication with your followers.

Hi Gunther, which system are you copying? How is your performance compared to master? Do you get any slippage?

I wrote to his email and added him on skype 5 days ago, but no reply so far. How often does he reply?

I'm looking at his Red Fund which has a mixture of his systems and now it's about 20% DD. I see a lot of grid and martingale trades there, so I'm a little confused if he states that he doesn't use them. I don't mind if he uses them as long as the risk is normal and returns are stable, but he needs to explain his statement about not using them. Maybe I'm missing something, but by analysing open trades it looks like both grid and martingale is used.

Comment

Working...
                              X