Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAM accounts TitanTrader, SafeHaven, AtlasFX

Hello all,

I want to make an announcment regarding our new MAM!

I have been working hard this couple of months to find a good MAM solution for us with a reliable and a good broker for us, and decided to work with Tier1FX.

If u are interested to invest in our MAM solution, please register/ sign with this link:

here is the link for you to follow and begin our journey: http://portal.tier1fx.com/Redirect?linkID=0014127

SafeHaven, TitanTrader and AtlasFX

Thank u in advance

Yours,

Sam
    Last edited by TitanTrader; 08-14-2017, 02:31 PM.

To all of u that already have an account with ICMatkets, u have to reregister under my IB and fund the new accoount with your new investment amount that u wish to start with, thats the procedure for you to able to sign up to the new MAM!

thank u

Sam

Comment

Are you taking the rebates from this PAMM ? Can we have our own IB and get the reabtes?

Comment

I'm not taking any rebates, it's an IB I got from icmarkets. They want to see that we meet the criteria of minimum 60k in the accounts under our IB, after that is met we will start the new account!

Cheers

Comment

Hello,

To all of you who registered under our MAM IB with icmarkets get back to me with your account number and how much u have fund your account. Icmarkets need that from me to able to open our MAM.

please Private message me with your account number and type how much is in your account.

Thank u

Sam

Comment

I am previously a subscriber of titan signal but it seems that the slippage of asian pair is rather high. May i check for the mam, will there be the same high slippage as compared to the main account at tickmill?

Comment

To all of you who joined our MAM account under IB with icmarkets, please get back to me with your account number and mail Adress.

We still have to wait till we reach the minimum requirement before we can open the MAM accounts, if you are interested in our results you can join thru here :

Trade currencies, stocks, CFDs on Commodities, futures, bonds, and digital assets safely and securely with power for better trades.

Instructions:

1. Register or reregister under the IB provided
              2. Fund your account
              3. Send me a private message with your account number and your mail adress from where u registred.
              4. Wait till we reach 60k in the MAM.
              5. I will make an announcement when all is ready.

Thank u

Sam

PS. We will start to open SafeHaven first and open the other accounts thereafter.
              Last edited by TitanTrader; 05-31-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Is the MAM opened yet? do you have link to the MAM?

I would like to invest in Titan instead of SH, would that be possible?

Comment

Originally posted by nutkaze View Post
                  Is the MAM opened yet? do you have link to the MAM?

I would like to invest in Titan instead of SH, would that be possible?
                  nutkaze ..Titan has a PAMM available over at FXPIG if you're interested.

Comment

http://portal.tier1fx.com/Redirect?linkID=0014127
                    Last edited by TitanTrader; 08-16-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

If u want to sign the POA via a PDF , just send me an PM.

Regards,

Sam

Comment

Where can I see performance?

Comment

Originally posted by nemo100 View Post
                          Where can I see performance?
                          Hi what u mean by performance? U mean performance fee? or do u mean my live accounts performance?

/Sam

Comment

I mean live accounts performance

Comment

Here is my historical results:

View the profile of Forex Trader GloryForex - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

U can follow one of them or choose to invest in all of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X