Satang FX Signal/MAM - minkw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Minkw !

I've put the extra money in now anyway, so all good once you start trading again.

In the future, I'll just put the money in as and when I have it. I don't plan on removing it anyway.

Westie

Comment

No worries Westie,

Also to everyone else, sorry this whole VPS migration has been a nightmare, i spent 12 hours yesterday and im literally pulling my hair out,

The main issue is im trying to run 12 MT4 terminals(thats fine) just that MAM's they tend to hog CPU resources, ive tested everything from 2/3/4/5/6 cores and 6144 RAM, it seems the best combination currently is 4 cores and 6144 of RAM, however the server is a bit unstable, I might need to run two VPS and split the MAMs on each,

I was hoping to get this done before today/friday NY open in the hopes to catch some pips, but it seems this wont be the case,

I will spend the entire weekend sorting out the issues, again sorry for the downtime,

Sincerely,

Satang FX / minkw

Comment

Ok all we are up and runnning! again sorry for the downtime, lets try and catch some pips!

Comment

Hey Minkw,

Happy to announce I've joined your signal and looking forward to you continuing what you've been doing for the past months.

Having read through the past posts, I would echo similar comments made about trading as if you're just trading your own funds. I appreciate that's easier said then done, however in my experience that always produces the best results.

Saint

Comment

Hi Saint,

Thanks for subscribing, welcome on board,

Yes im definitely trying to block out the fact that I have subscribers and mam investors, I currently have 23 subs, and will probably stop offering the signal service once I hit 40-50,

I hope you received those juicy pips since market open, we currently in for a good week,

Kind Regards,

Satang FX / minkw

Comment

Sorry made a mistake in my previous post!

I will stop offering new subs once i hit 40-50, so any current subs will be fine and honored!, sorry for the confusion!

Right now I have 25 as attached so it will probably take a few more months to reach 50 subs.PNGsubs.PNG

Comment

Hi Minkw,

I'm happy to announce I joined your signal yesterday. Looking forward to green pips together.

Tariq

Comment

Hi taruh,

thanks for your subscription, I saw your payment come though they other day, Yes I will try to book many green pips!

Comment

Originally posted by minkw View Post
                    Hi Saint,

Thanks for subscribing, welcome on board,

Yes im definitely trying to block out the fact that I have subscribers and mam investors, I currently have 23 subs, and will probably stop offering the signal service once I hit 40-50,

I hope you received those juicy pips since market open, we currently in for a good week,

Kind Regards,

Satang FX / minkw
                    Thanks Minkw

Happy to say I did grab those pips

Also, I've signed up with my other account so you've got two subscriptions from me, however just the one subscriber. Just so you're aware when counting.

Comment

• Hi Kevin,

Not a problem, also just replied to your email,

An option you may want to consider is the fxblue local trade copier, that's if both accounts are on the vps,

however you may encounter more slippage, because when I place an order it has to be executed/filled first before it gets sent to SimpleTrader and then onto you, then if you used the local trade copier, again the order needs to be executed/filled before it sends the order onto your seccond account,

some peope think that when a provider sends out an order it blasts it out to everyone at the same time but due to the above it doesn't, as in the event for some reason my trade didn't get executed and yours did, it would not be managed,

perhaps give it a go in the trial period to see if its worthwhile, as if the slippage is not as much you will need to do the calculations to see if it's worth paying an extra 75 per month,

while its pretty unconventional for a provider to turn down a potential extra subscription, my goals is not only to help people make money but try and save money as well if possible.

Hope that makes sense,

kind Regards

Satang FX / minkw

Comment

• Hi All,

Quick update,

For the usd cad basket, out last position we are nicely in profit, as you know for tomorrows data a very good possibility of a rate hike, due to the drop in jobs unemployment data just over a week ago,

if the boc does not raise we will see some volatility, regardless the news, i will close out our latest entry to lock in profit and the reduce risk prior to news, might happen today or tomorrow just need to see how price plays out, im targeting about 45 pips, and as im posting this we are within striking distance!

if price moves against us I will add again, as we are in minimal dd, or if it moves in our favor we will be out, and I will so regardless the result we have profitable scenarios in both directions,

Cheers,

Satang FX / minkw

Comment

• closed with profit, however while its not 45 i think its somewhat close enough!

Comment

• arrgh, at least we banked the 40 pips before the pull pack, will re enter again

Comment

• Excellent work!

Comment

• Hi All,

Hope everyone has been receiving the pips over the last few sessions, we have done generally quite well,

Ive been asked by a few people an update on tonights boc,

if the boc hikes we will see some cad strength, if they hike over 25 basis points(not foreseeable) then we will be pushed into further dd, ive been trying to reduce risk over the last few sessions on our usd cad basket, but as you can see price keeps bouncing between the latest two entries, so I have been constantly playing the range and have booked 100 pips purely on the usd cad, will add again if the boc hikes.

if the boc does not hike this will be in our favor for both aud cad and usd cad, as in theory this portrays the boc does not have enough confidence to hike, as the hike is somewhat priced into the market, we should see weakness across the board.

master is still under 1% dd and this is fine and i am not concerned,

Kind Regards,

Satang FX / minkw

Comment

Working...
                                X