Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteadyCapture
    replied
    For U.S. residents one of the last remaining domestic options available that I'm aware of is MB Trading. The primary reason is being able to avoid the FIFO rule in trade execution. Last I checked they only force it in back-end accounting to be able to comply with regulations, but still offer normal execution in the actual MT4 platform. (re-confirm this before opening an account)

Following my signal won't work if you have to follow the FIFO rule. Any signals sent that don't comply will simply be ignored and could leave you with "phantom" trades and is obviously not a functional option. Not being able to hedge is a lower priority issue. I'm used to having US followers so I employ the use of synthetic hedges in the rare cases I need to do it.

A final concern is to follow the signal properly for the U.S. based leverage rules which are lower. Dial down the signal to trade at about a 40% ratio of what the "SteadyCapture Live" account is doing (based on the current 50:1 US leverage cap) and block Gold and Silver pairs from trading. ForexSignals.com support may be able to help walk you through this. You should also be aware of any future leverage changes at your specific broker that adjust leverage below the normal 50:1. In response you can correspondingly lower the trading ratio on your account or block the affected pairs.

I'm sorry it seems like such a hassle for the US based domestic accounts but the U.S. regulatory environment has created a very specific set of rules for their forex trading. With a little understanding of how it works it is do-able.

July 19 UPDATE: MB Trading has confirmed to me by email that it is no longer possible and unfortunately they do NOT offer non-FIFO execution anymore.
    Last edited by SteadyCapture; 07-19-2015, 09:04 PM. Reason: Update

Leave a comment:

• deweymcg
    replied
    If you have at least 20k you should look at getting a VIP account here through Tallinex--then you get the VIP signals for free. You might also consider them if you need a broker that allows hedging. SC would have to tell you if those are needed for his strategy.

ATC brokers seems to be one of the better US brokers -- take your time and do lost of research before you decide

Originally posted by roadrunner View Post
    Welcome aboard SteadyCapture. Being new myself to this site (Forexsignals) and the Forex industry i do need some guidance. I am going to start 'following' you. As a US resident i know my broker options are limited.
    Q: Is there a Best broker that i should sign up with that best works with your strategies? (I'm so new to Forex, i don't even know is this is a good question...lol).

Open to all feedback and responses.

Leave a comment:

• NeiSep
    replied
    Welcome on board SteadyCapture

Leave a comment:

• roadrunner
    replied
    Welcome aboard SteadyCapture. Being new myself to this site (Forexsignals) and the Forex industry i do need some guidance. I am going to start 'following' you. As a US resident i know my broker options are limited.
    Q: Is there a Best broker that i should sign up with that best works with your strategies? (I'm so new to Forex, i don't even know is this is a good question...lol).

Open to all feedback and responses.

Leave a comment:

• markymarc101
    replied
    I agree totally,, and want to thank you for joining us here. Welcome

Leave a comment:

• SteadyCapture
    replied
    Thanks for the welcomes,

I recently watched Nick's newest video and I agree completely with him. ForexSignals.com is a growth company, it's structured properly and setup for growth in the right time at the right place in this industry. I've been in the signal providing business for 4 years now and known and worked with some of it's biggest industry participants and I can confidently say that this is the place to be. I think Nick is putting all the right initiatives in place including greater and more sophisticated due diligence in his vetting process and the correct regulatory / compliance structures while making sure his clients are making money.

I think Forex's infancy is over. People now realize it's not a get rich quick scheme or overnight riches. But it's also not a complete scam or ******'s game either. It has it's true place in the financial sector and lke more established parts of the industry it takes hard work, skill and patience to realize the greatest benefits.

Leave a comment:

• Prasadast71
    replied
    Hi Nick.
    Is your SC account here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nick...alscom/1183165 still connected to the signal?
    It seems it missed current open trade (Long NzdCad)...
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• idempotent
    replied
    We are spoiled for choice. Christmas came early courtesy of St Nick. Welcome, SteadyCapture. I'll watch for a while and probably join in soon.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by moultan View Post
    Welcome Steady, how long will the 9 weeks for 79$ be available?
    Hi Moultan,

It will be available until the end of September.

Leave a comment:

• moultan
    replied
    Welcome Steady, how long will the 9 weeks for 79$ be available?

Leave a comment:

• SteadyCapture
    replied
    Thank you,

The account is structured to allow a maximum of 30% DD in maximum leveraged situations. This has never occurred because of how I manage open positions and the relatively short average trade duration. I have no problem cutting losers when appropriate and have built up a history of doing so when necessary. The maximum intraday DD in the last 4 years was just under 10% which was shallower than what I will allow for this type of account, but it's just how it's worked out.

More historical information including a spreadsheet with drawdown going back to 2012 will be released soon.

Leave a comment:

• pearcey2
    replied
    Welcome SC!

Nick, has Dom done his analysis on the steady capture signal?

Leave a comment:

• phillipnaz
    replied
    Welcome SteadyCapture on our journey with forexsignals.com.

Leave a comment:

• bull_2nd
    replied
    Welcome on board, SteadyCapture!

Which is the system's maxDD? Which is the historical DD?

Thank you,
    cheers
    Bull_2nd

Leave a comment:

• Waleed121
    replied
    Do you have a myfxbook extension history at all? Nice to see you on board!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X