• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other hobbies do you have?

Thread title says it all.
    What other hobbies do you have?

Hi there!
    My main hobby is video games i really enjoy playing ps4 with twitch streaming. Sometimes i can spen whole day doing that.

Comment

I play lots of youtube videos, my interest is in new subjects and international politics.

Comment

Originally posted by BogdanK View Post
        Hi there!
        My main hobby is video games i really enjoy playing ps4 with twitch streaming. Sometimes i can spen whole day doing that.
        all day, really?

Comment

I like video games too, they help me relax.

Comment

Until recently, I did not have a hobby, there was no occupation to which I showed interest. This summer I started cycling and it became a very exciting experience for m

Comment

I would like to repair the messed up things in my free time. Currently, I am working on my grandpa's car on my weekends.

Comment

I wish I could do that. I know next to nothing about fixing cars.

Comment

For me now games and sports is a hobby, I found it really distracting from work, and all kinds of hassles, so I suggest it to you) I donít know how I still have time to work with all this)

Comment

I also like drawing, but that requires more free time than I often have.

Comment

My hobby is to play video games. I have a X-box and i am always on it. My favourite game has to be FIFA. I am a vivid football fan so FIFA is an automatic selection. I also play other games like Call of Duty, GTA. I also like to go to the gym if you can call it a hobby.

Comment

If it helps you relax it's certainly a hobby, I think.

Comment

I like studying time management.

Time is precious, particularly when it comes to running a small business. Yet there are never more than 24 hours in a day. Some entrepreneurs respond to this fact of life with focus and purpose. Others freak out.

I've created my to-do list.

https://onplanners.com/daily-planner...ates-printable
                          Attached Files

Comment

That sounds like a useful hobby.

Comment

I am a very active person. I can't sit on my backside for long. I go to the gym as i am a work-out freak. I also like to read books. I don't have a favourite genre but i like to read history books. I also like to hang out with my friends normally over the weekends.

Comment

Working...
                              X