Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see how many millionaires Nick will create

Comment

• Would like to to queue up in second place after Zuttasoxx .

Originally posted by Zuttasoxx View Post
      Lets see how many millionaires Nick will create

Comment

• Nick, it would be nice to know your trade signals and risk settings that make up your VIP account. Not to copy you but just to have and idea of what you're doing. A reference to compare to.

Comment

• Originally posted by anich92 View Post
          Nick, it would be nice to know your trade signals and risk settings that make up your VIP account. Not to copy you but just to have and idea of what you're doing. A reference to compare to.
          Hi Anich,

My normal VIP account is completely transparent.

FX Viper - 1x
          Kilimanjaro - 1x
          Smart2 - 0.5x
          Steady Capture - 1x
          TradeAlerter - 0.5x

I hadn't shared my aggressive account up to this point because I don't want it to be scrutinized too heavily. I decided to make it public so you could see that I'm fully invested in our traders and also compare MT Cook against some of the other brokers for FX Viper. I'm willing to accept a potential margin call on this account if the shit really hits the fan.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Hi Anich,

My normal VIP account is completely transparent.

FX Viper - 1x
            Kilimanjaro - 1x
            Smart2 - 0.5x
            Steady Capture - 1x
            TradeAlerter - 0.5x

I hadn't shared my aggressive account up to this point because I don't want it to be scrutinized too heavily. I decided to make it public so you could see that I'm fully invested in our traders and also compare MT Cook against some of the other brokers for FX Viper. I'm willing to accept a potential margin call on this account if the shit really hits the fan.
            Sorry Nick is that the ICM normal settings or Mt. Cook aggressive settings you posted above?

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Hey BRM, that's the IC Markets account.

Comment

• Hi Nick,
                all your accounts are updating every hour or so, we can't see a real DD in this way, what's the point to do not keep the default 5 minutes?
                Thank you.
                Last edited by Pianetti; 06-25-2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• When is the next update Nick? It has been nearly two months.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
                    When is the next update Nick? It has been nearly two months.

I'll do another one this week with a general update on everything.

Comment

• Cheers Nick. I love your candid updates.

Comment

• Sorry about the delay guys.

On this update I talk about the demise of TradeAlerter, the recent loss from Steady Capture, the growth of FX Viper managed accounts and I reveal my portfolio of accounts totalling $150k+!

Comment

• Thanks for the update - you have a lot on the line now: best of luck!

Comment

• Don't have to thank me every time for tuning in haha love the updates I get excited waiting for the forex signals. Com logo to dissappear so I can hear what's going on in the hood 👍

Love it, hope you can keep it up

//Ben

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I even dig the music - how sad is that

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLilly
                                so if u really managed to do this, im impressed. but i met so many fakes as i barelly can trust u
                                Hi Littlelilly,

Stick around and you should be able to get enough information to make an informed decision.

I've had a few failures over the past couple of years, so the returns haven't been what I originally hoped for, however we're now building some nice consistency and that's the key.

Comment

Working...
                                X