• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Can't force a trade Victor.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• @BRM&Vijay: I perfectly know that. I think the intention of my post was misunderstood... Vijay, I was only asking for your opinion/view regarding the situation with those two pairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by VictorTous View Post
          @BRM&Vijay: I perfectly know that. I think the intention of my post was misunderstood... Vijay, I was only asking for your opinion/view regarding the situation with those two pairs.
          EURGBP and EURAUD both are sell victor. ofcourse i try to do enter at higher levels. Sorry for the delayed reply.
          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Don't worry Vijay... On the contrary, sorry for my sometimes apparent "insistence".

And as always, thanks for your excellent trading! IMHO, you are still the best "team trader" available!

Comment

• Great to see the entry into EURGBP for profit!

Comment

• Nice bloody trade.

40+ pips

Comment

• 38.2 pips $105.08 +1.09%

This month you have proven beyond all others you have the ability to Keep risk Low and PROVIDE Cover trades to make up for loss. I can't thank you enough for your trading and your EA for being selective on when & what to trade....

Comment

• Looking for entries in

EURAUD short
                    EURNZD short
                    AUDCHF long

Comment

• Comment

• It was a lower priority trade n there is another currency in the pipeline so I closed that trade with small loss so that I 'll have more room for the existing pairs and the third pair too

Comment

• Fantastic results last 2 days Vijay...... you're a legend.

Comment

• Yeah great work. I didn't get the last EN trade on any of my 3 account unfortunately. But thanks for helping me out with my viper drawdown!!! You da man

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                              Yeah great work. I didn't get the last EN trade on any of my 3 account unfortunately. But thanks for helping me out with my viper drawdown!!! You da man

Sent from Uranus
                              Yeah i missed the last Eur/nsd trade too.

Comment

• Champion Trading Vijay, Aggressive and Accurate. Please to Watch.

TradeAlerter
                                "You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X