Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deacon View Post
    Hi ST, out of curiosity what is your plan / approach for the current AUUSD trades heading into FOMC talks in the morning?

Regards
    Deacon
    I will be going with the trades. Expecting favorable news. if not, might book losses.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

I got an idea why don't you sell it when it reaches .80 that way you can swing that... trade in the negative to.

Do more homework Smart Trader. I'm beginning to start to see a pattern here. Every signal I join someone makes money. It's obvious nick get a cut smart T gets a cut when WE get our throats cut.....

WHY

This is horrible this is why I don't swing trade or use break outs for anything. THEY do not work.
      Last edited by EricB; 10-30-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Hi ST, want to know your plan for the AUD trades? are you planning to close at BE or let them ride if it goes higher?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackguard View Post
          Hi ST, want to know your plan for the AUD trades? are you planning to close at BE or let them ride if it goes higher?

I will try to close in some profit BlackGuard. Thanks
          Last edited by SmartTrader; 10-31-2013, 04:00 AM.
          Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
            I will try to close in some profit BlackGuard. Thanks
            Thanks for that misleading confidence. You didn't close anything yet we are still in the whole but I'm not that afraid, I closed most of your trades in profit already AND

Here is something for the rest of the followers.... GO to simple trader control panel click on the settings for ST and change your slippage to -30 pips This way you don't get caught in these long draw downs. Nick told me if you do that the trade will open when MASTER Trade is -30 pips it will open on your account so set it accordingly to what you feel is correct for you..... It works #1237818 trade on the AUDCAD opened on my account BUY @ .98642 His account is BUY @ 0.98948 a 30 pip difference. I couldn't believe it worked but it does.

Comment

When I have time to babysit their trades I also close them manually. I should do it much more earlier. I also set my risk to very minimal where the lot sizes is about to 0.01. At this point I think this trading style seems to be risky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you set the slippage to -30 pips and the price goes to the right direction does it mean that trade won't be opened at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
                  If you set the slippage to -30 pips and the price goes to the right direction does it mean that trade won't be opened at all?

Thats right

Comment

Well the -30 is designed more for the swing trades...... But I would recommend -50 slippage really the rate he's going he's going to bust his account really soon

I just washed my hands of this trader.... Some of his trades were great entry's but didn't bother to take any profit what so ever. Therefore I'm glad it was only 1 month of service......

I'm DONE tired of losing money on this Simple trader BS,

Comment

Eric,
                      you do not follow any trader? What about Viper?

Comment

I had 5 traders at 1 time trading my account now I'm down to 2 Viper and Junkie

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
                          I had 5 traders at 1 time trading my account now I'm down to 2 Viper and Junkie
                          It's clear now. I'm sure Pendulum worth another chance. When he is NOT on vacation really does the things well.

Comment

Originally posted by EricB View Post
                            I got an idea why don't you sell it when it reaches .80 that way you can swing that... trade in the negative to.

Do more homework Smart Trader. I'm beginning to start to see a pattern here. Every signal I join someone makes money. It's obvious nick get a cut smart T gets a cut when WE get our throats cut.....

WHY

This is horrible this is why I don't swing trade or use break outs for anything. THEY do not work.
                            Hi Eric,

You haven't paid a single dollar to follow Smart Trader. We gave you free access so you can test it out... I'm sorry to hear you have lost money on on the signal however this was always a risk.

I honestly wish you the best of luck in the future (seriously). It's been interesting having you as part of the community even though many of us think you're a little nuts.

Forex trading obviously doesn't align with your expectations and goals, many of us have been hurting lately following some of the traders here. But those of us that understand the game, understand the traders trading history and appreciate the purpose of what we are doing are sticking with it.

Forex trading is not for you. You need to accept that and move on.
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Nick, I agree that in forex one must understand that losses will happen, and must be accepted as part of the ebb and flow of a successful strategy... But when you say that we understand the traders' history, I must disagree. Seems to me it is impossible to understand their history, when we , in most cases, including ST, we have only seen a few months of their recent trading. That's barely a snippet sample of their trading.... hardly a history.

Comment

Originally posted by jprize View Post
                                Nick, I agree that in forex one must understand that losses will happen, and must be accepted as part of the ebb and flow of a successful strategy... But when you say that we understand the traders' history, I must disagree. Seems to me it is impossible to understand their history, when we , in most cases, including ST, we have only seen a few months of their recent trading. That's barely a snippet sample of their trading.... hardly a history.
                                Hi Jprize,

Your reply indicates to me that you completely understand the traders history

You understand that there isn't a huge amount to consider therefor you attach a higher level of risk based on this information.
                                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X