Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys,

i am still wary of EUR, till i know something solid. Currently scalper is looking to trade EURNZD long, but as i am ignoring EUR at the moment, we do not have any trades for last couple of days. The Greece deadline is on 5th, so lets watch and resume trading again, once the situation is clear.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Last night, two GBPAUD buy trades ended in loss for me on AxiTrader, while both were profitable on master.
      Third one never opened on my account.
      I know the reason being NZD rate decision and unavoidable slippage coming with it, but nevertheless frustrating

Comment

• Originally posted by Anton123 View Post
        Last night, two GBPAUD buy trades ended in loss for me on AxiTrader, while both were profitable on master.
        Third one never opened on my account.
        I know the reason being NZD rate decision and unavoidable slippage coming with it, but nevertheless frustrating
        I think one GBPAUD trade happened during rollover when most brokers close the markets for something like 5 minutes. Some also stop the feed, some keep the feed running but don't allow trading. Spread is also higher around that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
          I think one GBPAUD trade happened during rollover when most brokers close the markets for something like 5 minutes. Some also stop the feed, some keep the feed running but don't allow trading. Spread is also higher around that time.
          Bad time to trade, especially when there is a rate cut. Some of the pairs like GN have a 230 pip gap. Imagine you were short but couldn't close.

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
            Bad time to trade, especially when there is a rate cut. Some of the pairs like GN have a 230 pip gap. Imagine you were short but couldn't close.

Sent from Uranus
            Is the release during that time? Can't see it on my calendar anymore but I thought it's a couple of hours later.

Comment

• Originally posted by primi View Post
              Is the release during that time? Can't see it on my calendar anymore but I thought it's a couple of hours later.
              Ups, saw the charts, during rollover indeed.

Comment

• I am only running the Smart Scalper signal. Could you explain how two trades were placed at exactly the same time on the master account.It happened 11/06/15,GBP/AUD Is the SS program able to do this? There were three trades altogether one winning which my account missed resulting in a loss on all my 5 accounts following the SS

Comment

• Same here. Two trades did not open and one closed with loss.

Comment

• Hello, check it out please because control panel show only one trady open but at my end tjere is two at same time. Could it be a glitch?
                    Edit: sorry - I had ea connected to 2 charts. I don't know how it happened.
                    Last edited by marcus2207; 06-15-2015, 10:49 AM. Reason: My bad.

Comment

• Hi I am still non the wiser over what happened, the master account on my fxbook shows two trades placed at the same time both on Smart Scalper and the new Smart2 signal( a combination of smart scalper and smart trader). The control panel for Forex Signals show a completely different history.I am running 5 SS signals at various risk levels and currencies on the Connect Forex VPS. So far in June the profit is minimal across all accounts due to this one incident, latency and slippage are not the reason I am sure, just would like to know how two trades were placed at exactly the same time on the master account with such different outcomes?

Comment

• Hello mawaukltd,

You refer to the two trades placed 00:02 on 11th that were closed 00:03 on the 11th I think. Opened for 2.00166 and 2.00753 both closed for 2.00673
                        I would say this happend because Scalper was active at roll over took a trade due to it's logic while GBPAUD spiked.
                        Looks like Scalper has detected that the trade went far away in wrong direction and opened the second one right away.
                        While GBPAUD spiked further the trades were closed in overall profit for Scalper and overall loss in Smart2.

@ Vijay
                        As the minutes during roll over are critical shouldn't the EA be disabled at these times?

Regards,

ESG

Originally posted by mawaukltd View Post
                        Hi I am still non the wiser over what happened, the master account on my fxbook shows two trades placed at the same time both on Smart Scalper and the new Smart2 signal( a combination of smart scalper and smart trader). The control panel for Forex Signals show a completely different history.I am running 5 SS signals at various risk levels and currencies on the Connect Forex VPS. So far in June the profit is minimal across all accounts due to this one incident, latency and slippage are not the reason I am sure, just would like to know how two trades were placed at exactly the same time on the master account with such different outcomes?
                        Last edited by ESG; 06-15-2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Great week so far thank you Vijay!!!

Sent from Uranus

Comment

• Hi there!

No trades now for the past 11 days. Is everything ok with this signal? When can we expect some action?

Comment

• Originally posted by sabot View Post
                              Hi there!

No trades now for the past 11 days. Is everything ok with this signal? When can we expect some action?
                              Best to be out of the market with all of this uncertainty. No need to take unnecessary risks. I hope our patience will be rewarded Vijay.

Comment

• Originally posted by sabot View Post
                                Hi there!

Hi Sabot, there are no trades because i have disabled trading EUR pair and taking only other currency pair trades. We have done extremely well for the last 9-10 months. The situation is not so good now for trading. i dont want to get caught up in the Greece mess. Even without much trading we have 5% for this month. In my books its really good. Lets take some time and protect our capital. There are many months to follow and get us nice profits. Ofcourse this signal does trade often and this no trades situation is only temporary. You need patience in trading. You may see non EUR trades as and when they are good to be taken. May be soon
                                Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

Working...
                                X