Smart Scalper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Henri View Post
    What's going on? Very disappointed... Winning trades bring few $ only but loosing ones are huge...
    Think gonna end my subscription to this signal.
    Good luck to everyone.
    Henri
    The idea was for 20-40% monthly gains. So I agree it's disappointing to see small winners followed by a heavy drawdown like this.

Vijay will be online soon and should be able to fill us in on the situation.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• This trader is only risky - nothing else.

Comment

• This trader is only risky - nothing else.

Comment

• "if" we get out of this DD, which i hope we do, i think i have to agree, too risky

yet on smart trader things are good

Comment

• hi asad.

are we able to see the slave account on myfxbook again, i have been using it as a guide, i find it useful to cross reference my dd with it as i should be set the same although im using gbp as deposit currency.

many thanks

ben

Comment

• Hey guys,

Sorry i coldnt not reply as it was night for me. Problem with GBPNZD trades. i try to close this at some retrace. GBPAUD is still in control. I will be closely montoring the situation. Please be patient.
              Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Hey Vijay. You got a plan of attack for GN here. I'll be stoked with BE even on this one after NZ CPI yesterday. You going to shoot for profit, BE, or small loss? Also nice wins on the GA yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  Hey Vijay. You got a plan of attack for GN here. I'll be stoked with BE even on this one after NZ CPI yesterday. You going to shoot for profit, BE, or small loss? Also nice wins on the GA yesterday
                  He's got a TP set at about break even. Looking at the charts I feel like it's got a decent shot at hitting.
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Hey guys, i was on the chat room and i have mentioned that i will be exiting at BE. I was not hoping for any profits in this.

Thanks nick.

Comment

• Ok thanks Vijay. I noticed you added more trades, was that the EA or you manually?

Comment

• Thank you for steering us to safety

Comment

• Yes please steer us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                            Ok thanks Vijay. I noticed you added more trades, was that the EA or you manually?
                            EA would have closed it at 10 or 11%, when things went wrong, i took it over and was managing manually. GBP has been so strong, its the NZD data that put us in the DD. GBPAUD cleared its lines easily but GBPNZD went in to DD. Its the NZD data. I was hoping for this news. Almost for a month now, all the GBP data has been good, i was very much hopeful on this.

Thanks for having the patience guys. Everyone gets this kinda situation more than once in their trading life time. Sometimes experience, skill and sometimes luck favors us. We have seen how Viper got out of the troubled situation with his skill. Though in our case its the data that helped us, i was waiting for this.

Comment

• Mate I was at the pub and really pissed before, and I just realized that we hit BE hours ago. Good work

Comment

• Praise the lord

Comment

Working...
                                X