Ceasar2 signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FxPhil View Post
    This is nuts. Just disconnected the signal and Hedged 31 open trades. Will deal with this myself.

Best of luck to those who stay connected.
    Got out as well. Something seems to have changed ...

Comment

• wow -33.7%DD - again on C2 master

Comment

• hi guys, you know Caesar system is dead from today.

Comment

• Look at Caesar 2.1, it is interesting/"kind of funny": 4 closed trades today, all shorts and quite successful. It opened a 5th short and now sticks in some losses too.

Comment

• Just maybe Tomas is going Black, very private & is working to destroy any future client interest.

He broke his own rule & traded at $350 / 0.01 lots instead of $500 / 0.01 lots.

Either Revenge trade or ????

Comment

• Originally posted by FxPhil View Post
              He broke his own rule & traded at $350 / 0.01 lots instead of $500 / 0.01 lots.
              yes. Last time i had to applause as he closed at his commited level. Today he broke his own rules by increasing the risk.

And what about closing at DD of 33%? Myfxbook shows 64% or am i wrong

Comment

• Hello cyberryder,

$ 671.58 loss leaving $ 385.22 in the account tells us that the master has lost 63,548 % of the balance since start of October in total.
                The last two days it was trading at a fixed lot size of 0.02 but with a starting balance of $ 717,90.
                Thus it traded on $ 358,95 per 0.01 lot and if the followers had a dynamic setting in their ST parameters, then it would have copied these new trades with an adjusted (increased) lot size.
                The result is, that the subscribers might have blown their accounts completely only because of that, as the 33 % drawdown was meant for trading $ 500 per 0.01 lot..

Comment

• Seems Ceasar2 is no longer available on ST web site. All the ST comments about Caesar2 are also no longer available. Wonder if ST clients of Caesar2 will get a refund of their subscription fees? Tomas says on ST Caesar2.1 discussion list that he has closed his private server to new clients. Seems Tomas is going Black.

After much analysis of how and why Tomas opens the 1st trade, there is no strong correlation with any Indicator. There is a weak correlation with Stoch over bought/sold and signal/main crossover. Trades are opened, 99% of the time, a few seconds after a new M1 candle has formed, which includes the 1st trade. This shows there is a EA doing the trades, running on the M1 time frame and that it waits for a new M1 candle to form before opening a new trade. You can only see this my looking at the MT4 history and not MFB history as MFB doesn't show seconds.

My opinion is Tomas may use some Indies as guidance but opens the initial trade manually (switching on the EA??) and then generally allows it to form the grid trades. That said, there are ample examples of the grid formation process being halted for some time. This analysis suggests Tomas doesn't have a sellable EA and inputs a lot of his time to provide overall guidance and control of the trading. I may be wrong in this analysis but my experience says it is not all the result of a magic EA.
                  Last edited by FxPhil; 10-07-2014, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESG View Post
                    Hello cyberryder,

$ 671.58 loss leaving $ 385.22 in the account tells us that the master has lost 63,548 % of the balance since start of October in total.
                    The last two days it was trading at a fixed lot size of 0.02 but with a starting balance of $ 717,90.
                    Thus it traded on $ 358,95 per 0.01 lot and if the followers had a dynamic setting in their ST parameters, then it would have copied these new trades with an adjusted (increased) lot size.
                    The result is, that the subscribers might have blown their accounts completely only because of that, as the 33 % drawdown was meant for trading $ 500 per 0.01 lot..
                    Yes that was a bad move and partly why I disconnected and Hedged my open trades.

Comment

• Tomas,

Do you intend to return all the Caesar2 subscription now that you have stopped selling that signal. As a new client, I never enjoyed a profit from that signal but now are down almost all my $10k investment, including trading losses, slippage, VPS cost and subscription fees.

For me this test of what looked like a good signal and trader has turned into a nightmare. I suspect you have others that feel likewise.

Returning everybodies subscription fees would be a sign of good faith on your part.

Comment

• Caesar2 is in the ST SandBox: http://www.connectforex.com/signal/1619/signal.html#ask Seems Caesar2Safe is in the works. Be sure to have a good read of the recent comments before ST put the signal in their Sandbox and cut further comments.

Comment

• 2 in row.Can anybody post here myfxbook master account which hit the 2 SLs in a row?

Comment

• Comment

• > 9 months profits gone. If you followed for less than that, then all profits gone and then most of your initial capital.

This is a good example of why clients of grid & marti strategies should not pay performance based fees.

Grid & martis produce constant monthly profit, which is great for Tomas, as he is getting 33% performance fees.

And now it has almost blown, he will probably lose many of his clients who busted, so we won't have to recover their accounts.
                              And the funny thing is he will gain new clients who want to get in after a MC, and he will earn performance fees from them immediately.

The slippage issue may have saved a few accounts here on ST. As hopefully it caused many to stop receiving his signals.

Comment

• Hi Phil,

I was looking for something similar to parallel closer. Is parallel closer available to anyone? If yes, I would like it, yes please!

Comment

Working...
                                X