X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kmf
    replied
    Well my Caesar2 managed account made +6.43% today

So not all Caesar accounts loss. Here's the Caesar2 master.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    full stop loss hit on the "safe" caesar today. 25%
    i guess it was not so save after all.

eu is sure in a major downtrend. the retrace we had today was sold furiously. so we know we the train is going.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    full stop loss hit on the "safe" caesar today. 25%

Leave a comment:

• RedRhinoFX
    replied
    I now have a fully automated version of this system.

Backtested for last 7 years. I have two setting. 1 Conservative that traded 7 years of EURUSD with only 1 stopout in April 2008 ( I kept the loss within the backtest because taking a loss is a part of the system). 1 Aggressive setting that does not survive 7 years of data without hitting stoploss, but can be used on any account where you withdrawal profits regularly. Once you get back your original investment then you can compound the returns. Built in money management to trade a 0.01 Lot on a $1000 balance.

Leave a comment:

• rourkem
    replied
    Profits are extracted from the market from systematic rules, pattern matching derived from historic events, and more importantly learning from individual events since every event are unique.
    Nice to know this. I just learned something that's crucial to trading today, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• RedRhinoFX
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Hi Rhino, do you have anything to do with this signal or are you just using it or piggybacking to sell your software? It sounds a sarcastic question by the way but it's not.
    Hi BRM,

I respect your honest question and for that here is an honest answer, PiggyBack ride.

I was blocked by Togr on myfxbook for having an honest debate about his system similar to the comments that I've posted in this discussion. It motivated me to learn his system. The purpose of reverse engineering is not to steal someone’s work but to learn why and how it works in the first place. With the right intellectual and practical activities encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment we can learn together. We discover how it worked in the past through experiments that can be duplicated by another by simply following logical steps. Once we understand how the sequence worked in the past, we can likely predict how it can work in the future. These procedures are not necessarily meant to reverse engineer a trading system at an 100% accuracy rate, more so, to learn the methodology that has been tested profitably to extract key characteristics that will be inherited in further studies. Just as artificial intelligence performs the same task over and over again until a more robust result takes place, improving trading strategies work in the same manner. Successful trading does not come at random. Profits are extracted from the market from systematic rules, pattern matching derived from historic events, and more importantly learning from individual events since every event are unique.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Hi Rhino, do you have anything to do with this signal or are you just using it or piggybacking to sell your software? It sounds a sarcastic question by the way but it's not.

Leave a comment:

• RedRhinoFX
    replied
    Originally posted by FxPhil View Post
    Seems Ceasar2 is no longer available on ST web site. All the ST comments about Caesar2 are also no longer available. Wonder if ST clients of Caesar2 will get a refund of their subscription fees? Tomas says on ST Caesar2.1 discussion list that he has closed his private server to new clients. Seems Tomas is going Black.

After much analysis of how and why Tomas opens the 1st trade, there is no strong correlation with any Indicator. There is a weak correlation with Stoch over bought/sold and signal/main crossover. Trades are opened, 99% of the time, a few seconds after a new M1 candle has formed, which includes the 1st trade. This shows there is a EA doing the trades, running on the M1 time frame and that it waits for a new M1 candle to form before opening a new trade. You can only see this my looking at the MT4 history and not MFB history as MFB doesn't show seconds.

My opinion is Tomas may use some Indies as guidance but opens the initial trade manually (switching on the EA??) and then generally allows it to form the grid trades. That said, there are ample examples of the grid formation process being halted for some time. This analysis suggests Tomas doesn't have a sellable EA and inputs a lot of his time to provide overall guidance and control of the trading. I may be wrong in this analysis but my experience says it is not all the result of a magic EA.
    Now you can Grid your hearts out for the price of 1 months signal service.
    link removed

All you need is logic, Free MA logic here - link removed

If you would like specific logic, contact me and I'll gladly give you what you need.
    All of you are aware of the risks and the associated reward.

EDIT Reason: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13916.0

Leave a comment:

• SpiderX
    replied
    Next week is a minefield of high impact events that has historically shown to increase the risk on C2.
    It would be wise to tone down the risk from Wednesday onwards prior to FOMC minutes.
    Good luck to all.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Another great week with Caesar2

Up +20.23% this month so far

Leave a comment:

• rourkem
    replied
    Nicely said.

By the way, to use this, are users limited to using EURUSD alone?

Leave a comment:

• timo
    replied
    Originally posted by siamfx View Post
    timo trolling. i hope it makes you feel better.
    Trolling a troll technically isn't trolling in my books

Leave a comment:

• siamfx
    replied
    timo trolling. i hope it makes you feel better.

Leave a comment:

• timo
    replied
    Originally posted by siamfx View Post
    once you are entering 1 trade at a time, it comes down to risk per trade and your accuracy. You can have bad accuracy but use a tp 3x your sl and be profitable over the long run, that trading history will be very choppy and many people avoid them. On the other hand you can have an accurate strategy with 60% hit rate but use a 1:1 rr and make money but that system will also have a choppy history that many ppl still avoid. Then you are left with the systems with good accuracy 70%+ but use a terrible RR ratio that leaves you hanging for a very long time like fxamp. It's difficult to please to say the least.
    Didn't you recently blow your 2 signals Siamfx?

Your Directional and ECN signals offered through Connectforex recently both reached margin call did they not?

Maybe you are not aware of the rules of forum etiquette, but posting on other vendors threads is incredibly rude, unless it is supportive or positive.

And to advertise your own signals on other vendors threads is just obnoxious.

But I think you already know this. In fact, I think you are very cunning and know exactly what you are doing siamfx.

You recently blew 2 signals you were charging several hundred dollars for in subscription fees, with recommended minimum balances of 10k.

Then you hid those failed accounts from your website and myfxbook, and come back to sell your old system once again, as if nothing had happened.

We know what happened siamfx. This account was not 'resting' for 3 months like you claim. You moved brokers and told all your customers this. That account had ended as far as everyone was concerned, and you blew your new Directional FX account, as well as your Razor account.

I've been seeing your grubby comments pop up on other vendors threads on myfxbook, as well as this forum. You are obviously up to something, and depserate for new clients since I'd bet most of your clients left you after you wiped out their accounts.

This is textbook, classic scamming, and I would be willing to bet Nick will toss your sorry arse out of this forum in less than a few days.

You should stick to scamming your Thai locals, and leave this reputable forum alone buddy.

No joy to ya.

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    I am sorry I don't undersand what you say. But I guess a good trader may do clear simple trades with 1 per pair, fixed lotsize (or depending of the SL)... 1 TP, 1 SL.
    But I don't find any signal like this for now. Too bad it would be less stress than big baskets to close... Even if for sure there would be small loosers and big winners... Trader can decide himself RR, accuracy, what matters for me is 200-1000 pips per month... with low risk.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X