SMART PIPS - Daily Trade Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by recint View Post
    maybe you and Harsha could set up your own service on Connect http://www.connectforex.com/ ?
    This site belongs to Nick as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
      This site belongs to Nick as well.
      Hi Zoli71, we are happy to wait and build up some history first and then go with Nick at the end of August.

Comment

• I just noticed this. I'm fine with Nick's service.

Comment

• GBP went up that quickly that I didn't even have time to increase my TP's!

Comment

• Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
            GBP went up that quickly that I didn't even have time to increase my TP's!
            Brilliant work guys! been trading many of these on my own with a trade manager ea placing limits at NY open (5:30 am seattle). i miss a few but what i do catch has grown a 48k demo up to 52k in a little over 2 weeks (using 1%/trade based on SL). not quite 10% but do i care? hahahah. keep it up! looking forward to copier. rfx

Comment

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
              Brilliant work guys! been trading many of these on my own with a trade manager ea placing limits at NY open (5:30 am seattle). i miss a few but what i do catch has grown a 48k demo up to 52k in a little over 2 weeks (using 1%/trade based on SL). not quite 10% but do i care? hahahah. keep it up! looking forward to copier. rfx
              That's a great return robertfx. As you know I cottoned onto how good Harsha is as as technical analyst in the beginning and back tested every one of his trades to the first trade posted on the other forum he used. Honestly he is world class.

Comment

• Haha this is looking bang tidy, good luck to you guys!

Comment

• Conclusion for 15th July
                  Totally - 8 signals

Gold - Trade open - Hold
                  Silver Trade open - Hold
                  Usd Chf - Missed the entry levels
                  Eur Usd - Missed the entry levels
                  Gbp Usd - TP3 ( 90 pips)
                  Gbp Chf - TP3 (90 pips)
                  Gbp Aud - TP3 (90 pips)
                  Eur Chf - Missed the entry levels

Comment

• Signals For 16th July

Gold (a25)
                    Buy1 - 1294
                    Buy2 - 1284
                    SL - 1280

Silver (a12)
                    Buy1 - 20.70
                    Buy2 - 20.30
                    SL - 20.00

Usd Chf (a25)
                    Sell1 - 0.8975
                    Sell2 - 0.9000
                    SL - 0.9030

Aud Usd (a1245)
                    Buy1 - 0.9325
                    Buy2 - 0.9295
                    SL - 0.9265

Nzd Usd (a45)
                    Buy1 - 0.8700
                    Buy2 - 0.8660
                    SL - 0.8630

Nzd Jpy (a14)
                    Buy1 - 88.40
                    Buy2 - 88.00
                    SL - 87.70

Cad Jpy (a25)
                    Buy1 - 94.30
                    Buy2 - 94.00
                    SL - 93.70

Aud Nzd (a124)
                    Sell1 - 1.0735
                    Sell2 - 1.0765
                    SL - 1.0795

Eur Chf (a123)
                    Sell1 - 1.2165
                    Sell2 - 1.2185
                    SL- 1.2215

Happy Pipping
                    Harsha

Comment

• Rev's going to be missing entries alot of he doesn't pick them up when you drop them off !

Noticed a few times now that a few of your Entries are either met, or minutes away from when you post.

Cheers Harsha, lets see these growl tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninjist View Post
                        Rev's going to be missing entries alot of he doesn't pick them up when you drop them off !

Noticed a few times now that a few of your Entries are either met, or minutes away from when you post.

Cheers Harsha, lets see these growl tonight
                        Hi Ninjist, yes you are right. I don't place the trades immediately as I prefer to wait for the European open and do my own technical and fundamental analysis. Inevitably I will miss some potential great trades but also I will miss some not so good trades. I use Harsha's levels as a tool but don't go in blindly. Also I don't want to have loads of trades open at the same time as I like to manage my risk well as this is what I make my living doing. What would happen if I blew my account through poor risk management? I would be homeless and penniless!

I am happy going slow and steady as I feel fit and what I am comfortable with within my own parameters.

Comment

• Sounds great

I pref to punch Harsha's numbers in and then evaluate them throughout the trades length.

Comment

• Hi Ninjist

Please go through the Trade Plan, Trading Style and Money management, I have clearly mentioned.

Its NOT compulsory to trade daily. Trade only when you are comfortable with the markets.
                            Even if we miss some trades also , there is nothing to worry, we can make it up on other trades.
                            Markets give us enough opportunities to make profits.
                            And we cant PULL all the green pips and profits from the markets.
                            Only thing we have to keep in mind is, are we able to achieve our preset daily targets, thats all.
                            Once we reach our target, then its left to the trader to add some more profits or end it for the day.

If you want to punch them as it is, then why dont u become a fund manager and trade with subscriptions ?

Happy pipping
                            Harsha

Comment

• Hi Harsh,
                              Thx soo much for your signals. Do you mean gold spot/silver spot when tou say gold/silver??

Comment

• Originally posted by harsha View Post
                                If you want to punch them as it is, then why dont u become a fund manager and trade with subscriptions ?

Happy pipping
                                Harsha

Hey Harsha,

With which subscriptions are you talking about?

I use all of your entries and then manage them from their. They are very accurate and normally spot on for entry llevels.
                                It is never compulsory to trade, but why not use each and every one of your signals ? they're good.. so I see no downside in following them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X