Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smart Squared!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice going! I get the feeling you are being very selective with the trades your ea takes . its like a manual operated ea next generation trading ))

    Comment


    • Nice work Vijay.

      Sent from Uranus

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
        Hey Guys,

        That was the first trade of the month with 21 Green pips, enjoy and remain cautious
        Fantastic start to the month. Was worth the wait. Thanks.

        Comment


        • well done vijay great work

          Comment


          • Nice work vigay

            Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Hi Vijay. Looks like the Chinese stock market is tanking badly just now. Is the scalper part of Squared trading any yen pairs ever? If so I may disable it for this week. I can't remember it ever trading yen but I just want to be sure as its quite scary what's happening in Europe and China at the moment. Great day yesterday by the way. 👍👍

              Sent from Uranus

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                Hi Vijay. Looks like the Chinese stock market is tanking badly just now. Is the scalper part of Squared trading any yen pairs ever? If so I may disable it for this week. I can't remember it ever trading yen but I just want to be sure as its quite scary what's happening in Europe and China at the moment. Great day yesterday by the way. 👍👍

                Sent from Uranus
                It does trade yen pairs as well if it finds the right trends. I am following the developments. China is injecting money though brokers to revive their markets which is not working for them

                Sent from my PE-TL10 using Tapatalk
                Trade the market, not the trader

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                  Hi Vijay. Looks like the Chinese stock market is tanking badly just now. Is the scalper part of Squared trading any yen pairs ever? If so I may disable it for this week. I can't remember it ever trading yen but I just want to be sure as its quite scary what's happening in Europe and China at the moment. Great day yesterday by the way. ����

                  Sent from Uranus
                  The rise in the Shanghai composite has been quite spectacular: a correction/crash was always on the cards. Despite this, it is still up 71.3% in the last year.
                  I've never noticed any correlation between the yuan/renminbi and the yen though. It doesn't look like the yen is being influenced in any way.

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • I think you will find it easier to find the information you are looking for on the myfxbook page connected to this signal.
                      The History tab will show the information.
                      If you select "Filter" and untick Buys and sells, you will clearly see the deposit and withdrawal information.

                      The following link will take you to the relevant page:

                      http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vija...smart2/1208914

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by greenfield View Post
                        The rise in the Shanghai composite has been quite spectacular: a correction/crash was always on the cards. Despite this, it is still up 71.3% in the last year.
                        I've never noticed any correlation between the yuan/renminbi and the yen though. It doesn't look like the yen is being influenced in any way.
                        I'm talking more in the fact of the yen risk on/risk off sentiments. Yen strengthening strongly wioth the share markets plunges etc etc.

                        Anyway 1 day later it looks like we're in probably the most correlated of pairs to stocks the GJ. Kinda wishing I had disabled it now but I guess it's time to strap on the seatbelt.

                        Comment


                        • I ended up bailing with small profit. BoE rates and uncertainty of Greece is worrying me. I don't want any trades over the weekend

                          Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
                            I ended up bailing with small profit. BoE rates and uncertainty of Greece is worrying me. I don't want any trades over the weekend

                            Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                            Yep,overall basket was in profit sometime but I trust ST to get good profit from it.

                            Comment


                            • Hope you ll be right. I just started smart2.
                              I disabled smarttrader just after the disaster of january, which was the same : litlle profit and after a very big DD.
                              After I watch him and he seem to know what he do. But sometime seem too greedy :-)

                              Comment


                              • Thanks, Bill

                                Yes, that info at myfxbook.com did enlighten some. Still think would be a good idea to have some deposit/withdrawal detail at simpletrader.net.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X