Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passive Income Grid/Generator

Hi everyone,

I open PIG ( Passive Income Grid/Generator) for traders here to diversify. This system is designed to take advantage of price movement in forex business to generate income monthly with acceptable DD .

From my experience, trading system can fall into 2 categories.

1. Trading for growth: most of the time, this is scalper breakout, accurate and compounding.
    2. Trading for Income: most grid/martingale ea are here, traders withdraw profit monthly for income and keep account safe

PIG ( passive income Grid/generator) fall into category 2, you can find more details at here.

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...come-Grid.html

There are 7 days trial, fee free to try it out.

Originally posted by donnhan169 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I open PIG ( Passive Income Grid/Generator) for traders here to diversify. This system is designed to take advantage of price movement in forex business to generate income monthly with acceptable DD .

From my experience, trading system can fall into 2 categories.

1. Trading for growth: most of the time, this is scalper breakout, accurate and compounding.
    2. Trading for Income: most grid/martingale ea are here, traders withdraw profit monthly for income and keep account safe

PIG ( passive income Grid/generator) fall into category 2, you can find more details at here.

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...come-Grid.html

There are 7 days trial, fee free to try it out.
    Can you bump your myfxbook links to refresh the data? I know we can follow on simple trader, but easier to follow some of the strategies on myfxbook. Both PIG and Twilight haven't refreshed in 15 hours.

Comment

They should refresh now, cheers.

Originally posted by redwing View Post
      Can you bump your myfxbook links to refresh the data? I know we can follow on simple trader, but easier to follow some of the strategies on myfxbook. Both PIG and Twilight haven't refreshed in 15 hours.

Comment

PIG is a true vending machine, it produces income monthly without doing anything, let money makes money.

there are 7 days trial, feel free to try out. Cheers
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by donnhan169 View Post
          PIG is a true vending machine, it produces income monthly without doing anything, let money makes money.

there are 7 days trial, feel free to try out. Cheers
          Thanks donnhan. Yea, it has worked as advertised for the first month for me so far. It even handled a 410 pip move against it on AUDNZD. So let's see. Grids always work until they don't, so hopefully we can have a few good months and withdraw the profits and then put in a hard stop in the copier to bail if it gets to 15-20% DD (which it hasn't so far).

anyways, thanks for offering this.

Comment

Is anybody else using this signal? What are your thoughts ?

Comment

Iv been using this signal for a little over a month now and it seems so far to make gains with out stress what so ever. What is the reason this kind of system is not so popular here?

Comment

Originally posted by yabanda View Post
                Iv been using this signal for a little over a month now and it seems so far to make gains with out stress what so ever. What is the reason this kind of system is not so popular here?
                I would say that gridding is market condition specific. In other words works well in certain market conditions, not trends. Generally more of a Summer range setup

Comment

That's partly true because we have systems like gold star that's been around for a while with all kind of market changes.Also manual strategies work in specific market conditions so whats the difference ?

Comment

Thanks for your feedback, I dont have time to check forum daily to reply recently. We actually have pretty good amount of people following PIG , they are just be quiet and making money. cheers

Comment

Hi Potter, I encourage you try out our 7 days trial to learn about PIG trading style and How's it different from other typical Grid. Example, last 2-3 weeks, GBPCAD, GBPCHF moved ~ ~1000pips, our system managed making pretty good profit and very small DD. Cheers.

Comment

Don , I was wandering for how long are you planning to offer this system because I'd like to stick with it for as long as its profitable . I have running together with vipers signal and its a banging combination . Thanks for offering it here.

Comment

Purchased P.I.G Passive Income.jpg

Here are my results and I must say this is aggressive type trading. Surprisingly it works despite how aggressive the strategy works... A lot of trades open at 1 time were some where around 7-10. The performance is outstanding. Better than the others I've dealt with in the pass..

Comment

Hi
                            I tried this signal, it looks good and from what I saw exposure not high nor in lotsize nor in the DD amount.
                            It will be interesting, when there is a big DD, to see how Don deal with it.
                            Only minus as I am scared of martingal (even if this one looks clever), I would have liked a "free observation time" of more than 7 days, time to be more confident.
                            But the history is really great and it did very good while I tried it out !
                            I will continue to observe and consider for september. Thanks for bringing this signal!

Comment

Don , I was wandering for how long are you planning to offer this system because I'd like to stick with it for as long as its profitable . I have running together with vipers signal and its a banging combination . Thanks for offering it here.
                              What is your risk for Viper and PIG?

Comment

Working...
                              X