No announcement yet.

turned my live $4000 account to $35,000 in 3 weeks.. signal is coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodboy, without a myfxbook link, there is no future for you here, the members of this community only recognize myfxbook, the only way for you here is to be honest and straight, anything else won't work.

Comment

• just made me and my clients some $350 bucks boy that euro is one tough cookie. Asia is about to do its own version of whipping. Equities overbought across board, USD/JPY may visit 113/47 to kiss 55/200 SMA Euro looking to take down stops @ 1.12. best of luck have a good trading week. Careful lot of central bank this week specially FOMC BOJ BOE, Australian central bank as well, if i am not mistaking. Crazy times...
      Last edited by GoodBoyFX; 03-14-2016, 12:20 AM. Reason: bad speller.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyFX View Post
        delete account and re-setup na, not something i am interested in. ForexFactory haha my T/E isn't deleted it's private. You seen the newbie crowd there how they were rejoicing at my downfall that day, it was disgusting, thats why i made it T/E private, i even put screenshot of T/E because someone requested. Anyways, all this public following is turning out to be nightmare as there are more people envying me than supporting me, specially after 1 bad day.

i am getting 100 requests from 100 different users, someone wants me to myfxbook this someone wants T/E someone wants my investor pass, so i am just going to stop, i cant answer every request,it diverts my concentration from trading, the skill set. Only time you see my active in threads is weekends when markets are closed as i am setting things for the week.

I am just going to concentrate on trading moving forward, i already put up my FXJunction link in signature, Those who want to check my progress can do so... doors are always open...I already have some quality followers rejoicing my pips.

Those in doubt can look alternative signal providers on this site, everyone deserves a chance.

I am not looking for 1000s of followers that's for guys like Mr. Fx Viper who obviously is more talented than me.I wish him and his followers the best.

I am not looking for 1000s of followers. I value a dozen of "quality" followers who are willing join me in hunting market down as pack of Lions. Big boy's do it all the time, we'll do it at retail FX end.

Criteria I look for in my followers:
        1) should have 15K trading account minimum
        2) should be a goodboy (courteous and respectful at all-times, regardless of outcomes)
        3) willing to share 35% of profits i generate them (high watermark, of course)

- That is it. PM me, we set up something...

As i always say, as long as i have 25K in my trading account, 1 million mark is just 12 months away.
        Myfxbook can be temperamental so I'm happy to give you benefit of the doubt. Hit me up and we will help you get your account connected and verified straight away.

The reason you're getting hate in here is because you're so inconsistent with your message. When your account went from $71k to $16k we all felt bad for you and hoped that you were ok.... But now you're coming on here claiming you're an amazing trader, when you're still in a 50% drawdown!

I find you interesting, so I'm keen to see where this goes, but this post does smell a little if I'm honest. You won't invest 5 mins getting myfxbook working, but you're asking people to invest over 3x more than you in a managed account.

Email me and we'll get your myfxbook working, you can then continue on your roller coaster without being called a scammer while anyone with any sense watches from the sideline.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Myfxbook can be temperamental so I'm happy to give you benefit of the doubt. Hit me up and we will help you get your account connected and verified straight away.

The reason you're getting hate in here is because you're so inconsistent with your message. When your account went from $71k to $16k we all felt bad for you and hoped that you were ok.... But now you're coming on here claiming you're an amazing trader, when you're still in a 50% drawdown!

I find you interesting, so I'm keen to see where this goes, but this post does smell a little if I'm honest. You won't invest 5 mins getting myfxbook working, but you're asking people to invest over 3x more than you in a managed account.

Email me and we'll get your myfxbook working, you can then continue on your roller coaster without being called a scammer while anyone with any sense watches from the sideline.
          Nick, Sometimes you really impress me and this is one of them. Most would just tell him to go fly a kite, but you are offering to take the time to help him. That's cool!

Cheers,
          Rod

Comment

• Only a fool will not make use of Nick's offer
            Let's see what GBFX decides to do

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Okda; 03-14-2016, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• HE will come up with another excuse Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                HE will come up with another excuse Haha
                or he just disappear

Comment

• Thanks for all the info and spectacular stats, wish you all the best, I for one will be plodding along with what I know works and can verify, the World is full of people who get rich quick, I hope you are one of them but I will not be along for the ride, I wish you all the best and hope one day you can have a laugh at us ordinary folk, good luck in your trading.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waleed121 View Post
                    HE will come up with another excuse Haha
                    yeah, his myfxbook excuse is the best i seen in long time.

if he really cant manage do get that simple task accomplished, yeah i trust him to trade my account, lol.

he sure cant be the brightest light on the horizon

Comment

• Ofcourse he is lying, immature, arrogant person. Who thinks he can fool people that myfxbook doesnt work. All you have to do is re-initiate the account. But no, i hope your account burns just like your lies

Comment

• Well, the greedy devil inside me really hope that we all be wrong for once and that guy becomes a success story

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I think you are looking for good quality idiots!!!

Originally posted by GoodBoyFX View Post
                          delete account and re-setup na, not something i am interested in. ForexFactory haha my T/E isn't deleted it's private. You seen the newbie crowd there how they were rejoicing at my downfall that day, it was disgusting, thats why i made it T/E private, i even put screenshot of T/E because someone requested. Anyways, all this public following is turning out to be nightmare as there are more people envying me than supporting me, specially after 1 bad day.

i am getting 100 requests from 100 different users, someone wants me to myfxbook this someone wants T/E someone wants my investor pass, so i am just going to stop, i cant answer every request,it diverts my concentration from trading, the skill set. Only time you see my active in threads is weekends when markets are closed as i am setting things for the week.

I am just going to concentrate on trading moving forward, i already put up my FXJunction link in signature, Those who want to check my progress can do so... doors are always open...I already have some quality followers rejoicing my pips.

Those in doubt can look alternative signal providers on this site, everyone deserves a chance.

I am not looking for 1000s of followers that's for guys like Mr. Fx Viper who obviously is more talented than me.I wish him and his followers the best.

I am not looking for 1000s of followers. I value a dozen of "quality" followers who are willing join me in hunting market down as pack of Lions. Big boy's do it all the time, we'll do it at retail FX end.

Criteria I look for in my followers:
                          1) should have 15K trading account minimum
                          2) should be a goodboy (courteous and respectful at all-times, regardless of outcomes)
                          3) willing to share 35% of profits i generate them (high watermark, of course)

- That is it. PM me, we set up something...

As i always say, as long as i have 25K in my trading account, 1 million mark is just 12 months away.

Comment

• Guys, more posts with hate is pointless.

GoodboyFX had a great result - IMHO.
                            Consistency is what he needs & better dealing with DD.

Personally I don't know many traders who turned 5k to 70k in short period of time. - only a few.
                            I would like to see how he will manage his situations

Cheers,
                            Ace

Comment

• He lost 10 grant today

Comment

• hello boys it's been a rough journey. latest is i bounced back to the nice round number of 50K with about 12% DD (see attachments) turning 4K to 50K in 9 weeks 1030% overall.

So with this nice round number reached, i've decide to launch my signal service officially in april 2016 with a new fresh account aiming to turn 10K to 1million in 1 year.

Those anticipating my signal service can find details of joining my signals on my blog https://goodboyfx.wordpress.com/

Reason why i am not joining simpletrader service at this moment is because Simpletrader need to have a nice 3 month track record, which is too late for me on this account given i had a rocky day or two, which ruined my statistics. But those who know me from here know my journey and know what i am capable of producing, i am sure they'll look past my 1-2 day mishap.

Starting this fresh 10K account which i'll maintain with low DD will also help prove to the simpletrader community that i can generate profits without huge DD's.

For those who don't want to wait 3 months and interested in joining my journey/signals NOW can still join me via my private trade copier service.

Requirements
                                1) 10,000 USD balance in their account.
                                2) willing to share 35% of profits (high watermark) i generate you
                                3) be courteous & respectful.

To join my signals just email me xxxxxxx subject: April 2016 Signal Copy Launch.

again, if you dont wish to join my signals, that's fine, but please refrain from insulting/negative remarks.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,
                                GBFX
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X