X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Stable trade 2" SimpleTrader signals

Update first post.

Hello!

I suggest to copy my signals https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...-trade-2a.html 2 week FREE trial / 1 month for just 60.00 USD

Monitoring on fxblue: http://www.fxblue.com/users/yurkovdmitry

Live ECN account.

Multicurrency strategy. Risk adjusted taking into account the test since 2000 and is divided into all the instruments involved in the trade.
    We use five currency pairs: EURUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, EURJPY.
    The system uses an averaging method, BUT! Used restriction on the number of orders with a larger lot, as well, which is not typical for such systems, each transaction have stop-loss, thereby able to provide bezopastnost to account from long movements against any open trades, as triggered stop-loss and new orders with a larger lot will not be opened.

Minimum deposit ~$1000
    Recommended deposit ~$2000

Drawdown was obtained as a result of the initial deposit of $ 500 instead of recommended $ 2,000

Report of the testing on screenshot.

The trading system is open from September 2015 on a cent account (But with fewer restrictions): https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...e-trade-2.html
    2 week FREE trial / 1 month for just 35.00 USD
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Yurkov; 02-28-2017, 09:16 PM.

Nice graph but can you share myfxboox and tell or even better, show, the performance of the real account?

Comment

Originally posted by reaper_unique View Post
      Nice graph but can you share myfxboox and tell or even better, show, the performance of the real account?
      Of course: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Yur...bility/1373741

Comment

Track Record and Trading Privileges aren't verified yet, might want to do that if you wish to be take at least a bit seriously. I would say, if you can provide additional proof of profits (like withdrawal statements and such) and verify your stats with myFxBook and if after all that nothing changes it does seem like a good system. 1.5 years isn't a lot though. But hey, I'm even skeptical about Gold Star and he's been around for about three years now.

P.S. I noticed that you deposited the exact same amount on YD Stability and Mt4-3117559. Is it possible those two are the same?
        Last edited by reaper_unique; 10-10-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Also a cent account doesn't bring confidence... and broker is unregulated or at least not regulated with proper regulators...

Comment

Originally posted by reaper_unique View Post
            Track Record and Trading Privileges aren't verified yet, might want to do that if you wish to be take at least a bit seriously. I would say, if you can provide additional proof of profits (like withdrawal statements and such) and verify your stats with myFxBook and if after all that nothing changes it does seem like a good system. 1.5 years isn't a lot though. But hey, I'm even skeptical about Gold Star and he's been around for about three years now.

P.S. I noticed that you deposited the exact same amount on YD Stability and Mt4-3117559. Is it possible those two are the same?
            Mt4-3117559 is the same account (you can compare the transaction), fully confirmed.
            Given the test data, i can increase the risk in 1,2 - 2 times and thus increase profit, but I think it's better, slowly but surely.
            Advisor also tested in the terminal MT5.
            Last edited by Yurkov; 10-10-2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
              Also a cent account doesn't bring confidence... and broker is unregulated or at least not regulated with proper regulators...
              Regarding cent account I agree with you, but unfortunately at the moment I do not have the possibility to introduce a large sum. With regard to the regulation. The broker has a segregated account, which is a bit comforting. Broker has PAMM system, it is forbidden in major regulators such as the FCA and NFA.

Comment

The graph in the first post has been changed, because new filters was added to expert.

Unfortunately it is impossible to attach a detailed test report (.rar)
                Last edited by Yurkov; 10-10-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

09.19.2016 21:00 09.23.2016 16:00 AUDUSD Sell 0.10 -1000.40 35.00 0.75463 0.76262 -79.9 -84.81 3d -0.37%
                  09.21.2016 19:00 09.23.2016 16:00 AUDUSD Sell 0.25 - 35.00 0.75826 0.76265 -43.9 -118.77 1d -0.51%
                  09.22.2016 17:00 09.23.2016 10:07 AUDUSD Sell 0.63 - 35.00 0.76461 0.76111 35.0 210.09 17h 7m 0.91%
                  Type of revenge trading. aka basket trading then add some martingale to it. Will look forward to a real ECN account when you can afford it. For the time being, its a great show!

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post
                    [TABLE="class: dataTable maxWidth lh30, border: 0, cellspacing: 0"]

Type of revenge trading. aka basket trading then add some martingale to it. Will look forward to a real ECN account when you can afford it. For the time being, its a great show!

When will enough money, I will open an ECN account at broker with FCA regulation (for example FXOpen where open my second account: https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/f...trader-signals)

The strategy uses the averaging. BUT! I've been thinking how to combine continuous martingale profit and not a big risk. As a result, I found a solution. Method of closing transactions plays a huge role in this. Trades do not have the overall level of Take Profit, as in the classic Martingale. Each has its own take profit. Also, the transactions can close don't waiting for this level, even if the overall profit is negative

Comment

Some of the tests in MT5:
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Result trade for October 2016:
                        +6.8%

Comment

Dear subscribers!

Because of upcoming world events, trade wiil be suspended for a couple of days!

Comment

Trading resumed in full!

Comment

Originally posted by Yurkov View Post

Regarding cent account I agree with you, but unfortunately at the moment I do not have the possibility to introduce a large sum. With regard to the regulation. The broker has a segregated account, which is a bit comforting. Broker has PAMM system, it is forbidden in major regulators such as the FCA and NFA.
                              since your account is only $250 it shouldn't be listed on simpletrader. The minimum is $1000 USD

Comment

Working...
                              X