No announcement yet.

JoePro Hedge Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are not even close to 30% DD, Joe has 2 EA so it looks like 2x exposure on the pair. If it goes up buy orders get triggered if down sell closes in profit... Nothing new, we just need to wait till breakout happens either up or down... The DD will be reduced once it picks up the direction it wants. The problem is only if it won't move, but again how many times market doesn't move We just need patience. It's frustrating, yes, but if you start panicking instead of waiting till breakout you will lose, we went trough this and we all saw that if we stay calm it solves on it's own.

Comment

• That's true and the G/J can move 200-300 pips in one day and all will be good. What I'm trying to say is a concise step by step plan is needed to calm people down since we are near historic DD. Just tell people if this happen then this, etc. Cover all the scenarios. People don't want a repeat of pressuring Joe but people don't understand his strategy. Same questions keep getting asked.

Worse thing is people wake up to massive DD or blown accounts. They want to make sure everything is under control because we haven't experienced this level of DD.

Comment

• He showed the pending orders in the post. We all can see at what price they will get triggeted. Here is the link again: http://icecream.me/2ded2e566c973ce007d8319e005706f8

The rest is the same. If market goes more up we open buys and wait till profit. If down we close in profit... Nothing new. Once we are out we repeat and go with trend. If ranging we hedge, wait till breakout and take profit... Once out, we go in with trend... Repeat...

Comment

• Don't trade at times of low volume summer and the festive season....you would rather be out of positions wishing you were in, than in positions wishing you were out.............

Comment

• Looks like the buys have happened.

Could anyone give me the breakeven point now ? I can't use the indicator now I'm in the PAM.

Comment

• About 400 pips to the downside, only 1 buy was opened so far, which is good. It retraced and now it could drop down. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway up or down doesn't matter, now we see that we can't predict what way market goes. Before I was sure it will go up and it dropped like hell, than I thought we will be out if it drops a little more but instead it went up

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                About 400 pips to the downside, only 1 buy was opened so far, which is good. It retraced and now it could drop down. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway up or down doesn't matter, now we see that we can't predict what way market goes. Before I was sure it will go up and it dropped like hell, than I thought we will be out if it drops a little more but instead it went up
                And that is the short coming of this system

Comment

• Nope, that is the good, because it doesn't matter which way it goes as long as it moves. And if we would be on the wrong side, we would have to close at loss. This way we wait till it breaks out of the range no matter which direction... The only thing needed here is patience to wait for the breakout...

Comment

• I wonder why people might be getting a little frustrated

16/12/2017
                    You're right, it's 148.900 not 149.900 We are now 149 pips till full breakeven but that will move down more once the adaptive EA closes the biggest exposure we have which is why the DD was inflated. If we had just 1 EA running our DD would have been as always to around 5%. Once the adaptive EA closes out we'll get all issues taken care of in the proper manner. I do care about all subscribers and want the best for everyone which is why I am going to be taking the right steps for the future. I want to get rid of all the risks I see that are always in the back of my mind and that just don't feel right and make no sense.

I will finish preparing all the video notes tonight and tomorrow I will record the video I have planned. The video will include the steps I am taking to ensure everyone benefits the best possible way.

Sorry for the confusion, I will take better care when writing target levels.
                    Wish everyone a great weekend!
                    No video - no plan

17/12/2017
                    Notes are finished, video will be recorded in the morning and published probably by tomorrow or at the latest monday.
                    No video - no plan

19/12/2017
                    What's up everyone, just to let you guys know I am still discussing with my partner some things that are important to finish the video so I can publish correct information. As soon as we have come to a consensus I will record the video.
                    No video - no plan - no "consensus" (WTF - when did that start)

20/12/2017 - 13 hours ago
                    What's up everyone, I have an appointment in an hour and video will be recorded in 2 hours. Here is a screen shot of the sequences separated by the comments the EAs write so you can see that information: http://icecream.me/2ded2e566c973ce007d8319e005706f8

From the looks of it at around 141.600 the Adaptive EA will be switching directions and the standard EA will hedge 1/5th so slowly switching directions.

I see people asking all the time why some trades are not getting closed etc. it's not possible unless the level has reached breakeven or unless the trend changes and one side is in profit. This function you're all asking about is only on the adaptive EA and I have demonstrated it in videos. It will not close 1 side on trend change unless trades are in profit other wise it would close in a loss.
                    No video - no plan - possibly no "consensus" but we did get a screenshot of the same trades that are on our own platforms but we can now separate how far each EA is underwater.

Although it will undoubtedly all turn out OK some time in 2018, these delays are not in keeping with the way Joe started from the get go and naturally subscribers are disappointed and getting frustrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by petermatt View Post
                      I wonder why people might be getting a little frustrated

16/12/2017

No video - no plan

17/12/2017

No video - no plan

19/12/2017

No video - no plan - no "consensus" (WTF - when did that start)

20/12/2017 - 13 hours ago

No video - no plan - possibly no "consensus" but we did get a screenshot of the same trades that are on our own platforms but we can now separate how far each EA is underwater.

Although it will undoubtedly all turn out OK some time in 2018, these delays are not in keeping with the way Joe started from the get go and naturally subscribers are disappointed and getting frustrated.

I didn't post just the trades, I posted the pending orders which you don't see which are important to know where the next trades will be taking place.

Video is recorded, will be edited and posted today.

Also, the targets for closing half of the exposure still remains the same between 148.900 and 148.600 all depending on the time it takes to get there because of spread + swap.

We are exposed to the down side 3:1 Leverage, even thou 1/5th has hedged to the up side that is not a big deal we are not fully committed. All that means is now when price keeps going up the DD has slowed down by 2x and if it reverses it still counts towards reducing the draw down.

I go more into detail in the video.

Comment

• I am working 16 hours/day 7 days a week. Every second free time I have gotten I have worked on getting the info prepared and now I have 1 hour free time before I go back to work to work another 8 hours. I am on my lunch break eating as I am recording the video.

As I said before, if there was pressure on the strategy, I would be fully involved to keep you guys informed of every little next step. That point hasn't been reached yet & I won't allow myself to be pressured like last time which lead to costly mistakes. I am treating these 2 sequences exactly how I would treated them if it wasn't open to the public. That's the only way to be able to stick to the strategy without the emotional influence of followers or outside trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoePro View Post
                          I won't allow myself to be pressured like last time which lead to costly mistakes.
                          perfect words. This is what you have to do first of all

Comment

• Originally posted by JoePro View Post
                            I am working 16 hours/day 7 days a week. Every second free time I have gotten I have worked on getting the info prepared and now I have 1 hour free time before I go back to work to work another 8 hours. I am on my lunch break eating as I am recording the video.

As I said before, if there was pressure on the strategy, I would be fully involved to keep you guys informed of every little next step. That point hasn't been reached yet & I won't allow myself to be pressured like last time which lead to costly mistakes. I am treating these 2 sequences exactly how I would treated them if it wasn't open to the public. That's the only way to be able to stick to the strategy without the emotional influence of followers or outside trolls.
                            Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Lol, Asad was exposed and didn't hedge when it went against him, he was just adding to losers hoping for trend to change... Here you cannot get margin call period, one side will always win and recuperate the loss... Entirely different system, not even close to compare... Stop trolling if you don't understand how it works, watch from the side. Once the time comes we shall see how our bet went

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                                Lol, Asad was exposed and didn't hedge when it went against him, he was just adding to losers hoping for trend to change... Here you cannot get margin call period, one side will always win and recuperate the loss... Entirely different system, not even close to compare... Stop trolling if you don't understand how it works, watch from the side. Once the time comes we shall see how our bet went
                                lol You think am comparing Asad's strat with pronation .Sorry am just wondering why all the signal providers whose strat dont work, seem to be working 25-30 hrs per day ????

Comment

Working...
                                X