No announcement yet.

SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, we had nice profit and again we get loss... How many pips in profit does it need to go to get SL at BE?

Comment

• I try to close trades manually during low volatility otherwise a lot of trades will just stay open till their stop gets hit in red.

Comment

• Yes it looks like I will have to do it also. Although can't this be implemented in the EA? 90% of the time when there are no news and volatility is low we get loss. The trades go in favour with the initial spike and than when it fades, it turns on us and we hit SL. So far it has been a constant loss day in day out... I don't know how much it has to be in profit to get SL at BE, but so far all trades went about 30 pips and than returned back and in the end we got loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
          Yes it looks like I will have to do it also. Although can't this be implemented in the EA? 90% of the time when there are no news and volatility is low we get loss. The trades go in favour with the initial spike and than when it fades, it turns on us and we hit SL. So far it has been a constant loss day in day out... I don't know how much it has to be in profit to get SL at BE, but so far all trades went about 30 pips and than returned back and in the end we got loss.
          I don't know the exact algorithm, but I think the EA usually tries to give the trades enough time to develop, and only set SL to BE if we are still in profit after some time, like a few hours.

The losses are about 30 pips each but the wins go up to 100-200 pips or even more...so the risk/reward ratio is still very good.

Comment

• Just sit back and relax.

There is not much action going on so this ea is not going to work, No price action ....
            Today ecb rate decision, Negative rates would be nice, Market would go crazy and sfe will cash in but lets not start dreaming

Comment

• Originally posted by reaper_unique
              I try to close trades manually during low volatility otherwise a lot of trades will just stay open till their stop gets hit in red.
              I am doing the same and also turning off the ea. Ive missed all recent lossea doing this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ops dropped phone an it sent...

My point reaper is great its working. But long term should fail as the ea is profitable and us two will never know reallu when the winners will come. So in effect we taken a working long term strat. Changed it and now are sitting good on short term gains...

This method for many reasons is a bad idea. Come the 15th or end of this month i will stop interferring. For me its ok to intefere atm as it summer months. Lets hope followthrough appears with the higher volume now upto xmas
              Last edited by dupapa; 09-07-2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• I hope we see some profits today...the losses have been piling up so far...

Comment

• It doesn't look good. Trades opened high and if there is no push from Draghi we can end in a loss...

Comment

• All I can say is this EA is one heck of a losing machine...a complete disaster...who has the patience to wait for six months for one winning day...

Comment

• Complete f....ing shit. Disabled this piece of shit...taking a loss of $15,000 and moving on...only losses since subscribing to this crap.

Comment

• Yes, it is frustrating, my margin is depleted every day constantly. Even if we get some huge profit it will not cover the loss we have occurred. It will need a few consecutive wins to cover all this...

Comment

• Like so many other popular EA's this one too has had it's fun in the sun. The current steep drop in it's equity curve indicates things have changed in the market!

Comment

• I'm out this EA is horrible, and of course once I went all in on Aug 11 the EA starts loosing like crazy! Garbage!

Comment

• Yeah I must say it's having a bad run recently and I can understand if you feel frustrated.
                              I will continue to stick with it and see where I am by this time next year

Comment

• Uff another huge loss... And it keeps adding... I knew I had to turn it off today... This is the worst DD now and it can be even worse since we are still at early stage of the month... ccjhuang any feedback? Have so many huge losses occurred before?

Comment

Working...
                                X