Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW: Top Trader Contest - Chance of managing over $1,000,000!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Im using a IB for $2 per lot rebate. If I switch to your IB, will I get any rebate back?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Pie View Post
      Im using a IB for $2 per lot rebate. If I switch to your IB, will I get any rebate back?
      The answer to your questions is: No.
      Trader Death Match

      Comment


      • #18
        will consider this when all my open positions with FXCM close as I will transfer funds to this broker. Only concern is this broker is not FCA regulated so if they go bust there's no guarantee a UK trader like myself will get our funds back.

        Comment


        • #19
          You guys might be interested to know that we just paid SteadyCapture $30,000USD in performance fees for January.... imagine if that was you.
          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

          Comment


          • #20
            Well done for setting this up Nick, Will and the gang. It looks great

            Comment


            • #21
              any news about the ranking formula change? It seems that the rank is already done with an other formula...

              Comment


              • #22
                Hey guys,

                Just a heads up that we've increased the number of trades needed to qualify for the monthly contest to 12.

                We have also adjusted the formula to slightly favour strategies that have more trades. Our thinking is that it's possible to get lucky on 12 trades, but the more trades you place the more it reveals consistency in the strategy and traders should be rewarded for that.
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Nick
                  Hey guys,

                  Just a heads up that we've increased the number of trades needed to qualify for the monthly contest to 12.

                  We have also adjusted the formula to slightly favour strategies that have more trades. Our thinking is that it's possible to get lucky on 12 trades, but the more trades you place the more it reveals consistency in the strategy and traders should be rewarded for that.
                  Is that from next month or starting those rules immediately??????

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looks like it's immediately
                    SATANG FX - FOREX MANAGED ACCOUNTS & SIGNALS

                    WWW.SATANGFX.COM

                    SATANG FX LIVE MASTER ACCOUNT
                    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Sat...master/2310608

                    SATANG FX MANAGED ACCOUNT 1.5 x RISK AUD
                    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Sat...unt-15/2310656

                    SATANG FX MANAGED ACCOUNT 1.5 x RISK USD
                    https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Sat...unt-15/2378553

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Hey guys,

                      Just a heads up that we've increased the number of trades needed to qualify for the monthly contest to 12.

                      We have also adjusted the formula to slightly favour strategies that have more trades. Our thinking is that it's possible to get lucky on 12 trades, but the more trades you place the more it reveals consistency in the strategy and traders should be rewarded for that.
                      Nick. Spoken to a fair few guys in the chat room today and the general consensus is that we believe in the rule change as it is a better way to find the gems
                      BUT
                      that it is highly unfair to change it over halfway through the competition.
                      By doing this you are showing favouritism as you would then already know who would be winning thereby selectively picking your own top 3.

                      I think you should announce it and say that this will be true FROM April i.e. the start of the next competition in 2 weeks. otherwise it's hardly fair.

                      My goal is 2% a month. Goal made in 6 trades and followed the rules perfectly to the letter. No cheating. No bullshit. Just good trading. Can I do it again with 6 more trades? Maybe. But this isn't the point. The rules were at the start of the competition and they should stay. I don't know any other competition where they just change rules midway through.

                      I would appreciate a response.

                      DISCLAIMER FOR ALL READING THIS
                      - I was winning the competition with 6 trades but am now ineligible.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

                        Nick. Spoken to a fair few guys in the chat room today and the general consensus is that we believe in the rule change as it is a better way to find the gems
                        BUT
                        that it is highly unfair to change it over halfway through the competition.
                        By doing this you are showing favouritism as you would then already know who would be winning thereby selectively picking your own top 3.

                        I think you should announce it and say that this will be true FROM April i.e. the start of the next competition in 2 weeks. otherwise it's hardly fair.

                        My goal is 2% a month. Goal made in 6 trades and followed the rules perfectly to the letter. No cheating. No bullshit. Just good trading. Can I do it again with 6 more trades? Maybe. But this isn't the point. The rules were at the start of the competition and they should stay. I don't know any other competition where they just change rules midway through.

                        I would appreciate a response.

                        DISCLAIMER FOR ALL READING THIS
                        - I was winning the competition with 6 trades but am now ineligible.
                        You were doing the same think Klass did the month before just aming for the $ 750 with a few trades.
                        Bad sportsmanship.
                        Last edited by RenkoGuy; 03-17-2017, 10:13 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This is likely to be an year long competition. Take it easy, pals.

                          Plus, you should be trading for increasing your own money. I personally care not about winning or just participating. I want to trade properly. Making money out that, hopefully.

                          This competition is good, cause it really shows me where I am right now, when compared to others.

                          With the Million of without it - it does not make any difference to me. Anyway, I am on my own... Don't see you guys any different than I see myself.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RenkoGuy View Post

                            You were doing the same think Klass did the month before just aming for the $ 750 with a few trades.
                            Bad sportsmanship.
                            I disagree it's bad sportsmanship.

                            The rules were 5 trades a month. My goal is to make 2% a month and it was done fair and square. Who gives a shit if it is done in the first week or not? Would you prefer I made 1.5 trades a week to get 6 trades? I think saying it's bad sportsmanship is in fact bad sportsmanship.

                            I'm not saying I am an angel but rules are rules and I can't remember the last time a competition decided to change their rules. I am sorry if my winning the competition was upsetting you.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

                              I disagree it's bad sportsmanship.

                              The rules were 5 trades a month. My goal is to make 2% a month and it was done fair and square. Who gives a shit if it is done in the first week or not? Would you prefer I made 1.5 trades a week to get 6 trades? I think saying it's bad sportsmanship is in fact bad sportsmanship.

                              I'm not saying I am an angel but rules are rules and I can't remember the last time a competition decided to change their rules. I am sorry if my winning the competition was upsetting you.
                              Maby you can win one month by playing unfair and make up a reason to justify it for yourself
                              but we all know that its BS

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                                I am sorry if my winning the competition was upsetting you.
                                You cant win. There are too many, too good traders that outperform you and will outperform you. Consistently.

                                BRM, how you are going to handle my 50% account increase in the comming 3-4 weeks, I wonder?

                                You cant handle that, cant you?

                                And PistolPete? He will likely win the Million. His blue value is so good... Noone can beat him. Not yet.

                                Just live with the idea you are making me a company in the outsiders list and focus on increasing your capital...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X