X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minkw
    replied
    Originally posted by whitesnake01uk View Post
    Anyone else have this issue. All my trades from Steady were doubled, meaning 2 of the same trade. Great if you make a profit, annoying if the lose.
    This can be either two things, you might have the EA attached to two charts, however the most common problem if you are probably logged in twice into your VPS, goto task manager then click users, you should only have one connection active, being the user ID at 0, if you have more then you are logged in multiple times, and this will create duplicate trades as you may notice you have your mt4 and EA open in both the environments.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Do we need to upgrade to the newest 3.7 version of the EA? I'm still using version 3.5

Leave a comment:

• shawntan
    replied
    Originally posted by whitesnake01uk View Post
    Anyone else have this issue. All my trades from Steady were doubled, meaning 2 of the same trade. Great if you make a profit, annoying if the lose.
    I do not have that issue. I'm using the managed hosting option so I seldom experience issues like this.

If you're using the EA, I believe you might have to upgrade it to the newest one and ensure the EA is not duplicated on more than one chart

Leave a comment:

• whitesnake01uk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zuttasoxx
    replied
    Originally posted by littlemax View Post
    Is it ok to switch to 3.7 with open trades from 3.5 Nick?
    Yes. It handles it well

Leave a comment:

• littlemax
    replied
    Is it ok to switch to 3.7 with open trades from 3.5 Nick?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by littlemax View Post
    Hi Nick,
    SC trade audjpy today is not showing on your regular VIP mix account, only on your high risk account.
    Thanks Littlemax,

I had it set to dynamic lots on the copier, however I hadn't yet upgraded to 3.7 so it couldn't take the trade. That's now fixed.

Leave a comment:

• littlemax
    replied
    Hi Nick,
    SC trade audjpy today is not showing on your regular VIP mix account, only on your high risk account.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Artrader View Post
    Dear SteadyCapture,
    Thank you for your response. I am always prudent on the leverage. I am not yet the subscriber as I initiate first post on FXPRIMUS (Server in USA, Singapore) to clarify if FXPRIMUS work. Questions are:
    Does the FXPrimus work with your trades using Trade Copier?
    Does the server not in Australia not performing? I noted it is risk in the slippage and execution delay.
    Do you use only 1:100 leverage ?

Dear Nick,
    Thank you for your entailed explanation. I prefer risk management. You are right that risk management is key to sustainability. Stay and participation in the market are the most important to success to the traders.
    What do you mean when you said that I have to tuned up the risk ?
    Does the Trade Copier require me to initiate some configuration to tune up the risk factor ?

Dear BigRiverMan
    You had tabulated the data which are clear to me, except the factor of 1.4. I am not the subscriber to the SteadyCapture yet.
    May you tell me if this is a factor that I must tune if I am increasing the risk to achieve the assumed outcome of USD160 per month ?
    May I increase the deposit to 1.4*4000 = USD 6,400 so as I maintain the low DD?

Thanks all, and appreciate your kindness to the questions above,
    Arthur
    Hi Arthur,

Let me answer your questions here:

1) Yes, the trade copier works on any MT4 compatible broker
    2) You should consider using a VPS to run your terminal. Please check out ForexVPS.net
    3) Yes
    4) The trade copier allows you the ability to increase your proportional lot sizing and therefore increase your risk/return. I was saying that you'd probably need to use this function in order to make it worth your while, however you also need to understand the risks involved
    5) BigRiverMan is suggesting that you'd need to run a risk factor of 1.4 in order to generate your $160 per month

More information on the installation process and risk settings can be found in the trade copier manual. https://www.simpletrader.net/downloa...ser_Manual.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Yes, I have a good friend that contacted me for the first time yesterday (I don't remember meeting him... but he seemed very friendly), he's based in Nigeria and is looking to move $21,000,000 across to speculate in real estate. He'll let you keep $1mil, if you help him out.

Does anyone know if PayPal support $21mil transactions?
    Should I just send him my account details then?

Sent from Uranus

Leave a comment:

• Artrader
    replied
    Dear SteadyCapture,
    Thank you for your response. I am always prudent on the leverage. I am not yet the subscriber as I initiate first post on FXPRIMUS (Server in USA, Singapore) to clarify if FXPRIMUS work. Questions are:
    Does the FXPrimus work with your trades using Trade Copier?
    Does the server not in Australia not performing? I noted it is risk in the slippage and execution delay.
    Do you use only 1:100 leverage ?

Dear Nick,
    Thank you for your entailed explanation. I prefer risk management. You are right that risk management is key to sustainability. Stay and participation in the market are the most important to success to the traders.
    What do you mean when you said that I have to tuned up the risk ?
    Does the Trade Copier require me to initiate some configuration to tune up the risk factor ?

Dear BigRiverMan
    You had tabulated the data which are clear to me, except the factor of 1.4. I am not the subscriber to the SteadyCapture yet.
    May you tell me if this is a factor that I must tune if I am increasing the risk to achieve the assumed outcome of USD160 per month ?
    May I increase the deposit to 1.4*4000 = USD 6,400 so as I maintain the low DD?

Thanks all, and appreciate your kindness to the questions above,
    Arthur

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherif View Post
    On a separate note ... how come ur account results r so different from steadycapture results on the myfxbook ?? Even in the common months ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
    I unfortunately missed a bunch of winners earlier in the month due to Jay changing master accounts and me not connecting my follower account up to the new account correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    Can anyone lend me $1,000,000?

Sent from Uranus
    Yes, I have a good friend that contacted me for the first time yesterday (I don't remember meeting him... but he seemed very friendly), he's based in Nigeria and is looking to move $21,000,000 across to speculate in real estate. He'll let you keep $1mil, if you help him out.

Does anyone know if PayPal support $21mil transactions?

Leave a comment:

• Sherif
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hi Arthur,

Thanks for looking into SteadyCapture.

The calculation to work out if it's worth following on your $2k account is fairly straight forward.

Signal cost = $79
    Your desired profit = $160
    Total = $239

Your target is 239/2000 = 11.95% per month

So you can see that SteadyCapture would have to absolutely knock it out of the park for you to make that kind of return and it's certainly not going to happen consistently, alternatively you'd need to turn up risk considerably (not recommended).

As Jay mentioned, we're not able to offer specific advice, however this should give you enough information to do some due diligence on your end.
    On a separate note ... how come ur account results r so different from steadycapture results on the myfxbook ?? Even in the common months ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Can anyone lend me $1,000,000?

Sent from Uranus

Leave a comment:

Working...
X