SteadyCapture Discussion (Archived)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by primi View Post
    Can you guys check your trade history? I see 4 losing AUDUSD trades all closed at the same time on my account but only 1 losing trade on master (closed when my trades closed) and 3 trades that reached TP earlier. Something doesn't add up.
    It all reconciles on this end.

He hit couple of take profits earlier in the day before he accepted the loss which might be causing the confusion.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Any info when steady capture will start trading again?

Comment

• Originally posted by chooch View Post
        Send me your MT4 credentials and server. We will issue the refund immediately.
        That's funny :-D

Comment

• I thinke lasse may of meant if steady did not trade for a month or two he/she would expect not to pay subscription if steady was to have extended leave.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• is that a new trade i see by steady??????
            Steady Capture AUDCAD Buy 0.13 0.9788 0.9810 0.9468 10.80 0.03% 45m
            would someone please give us an update about his status? it's just too quiet nick,
            thanks, rfx

Comment

• if you see this trade under his signal account it means that it HIS TRADE.

Comment

• Originally posted by ace View Post
                if you see this trade under his signal account it means that it HIS TRADE.
                thanks, but that was a rhetorical question meant to garner an update on steady's status from him or nick. the last we heard, he had 'personal issues' and didn't know when he'd be back. just looking for some professional communication because i am still considering re-joining his signal. as of now, i don't feel confident enough to do that and won't until things stabilize and we are properly updated.

Comment

• Steady made a four trades last week.

Comment

• Comment

• thanks, that's what i was looking for. hope your bumpy road smoothes out soon. rfx

Comment

• SC, i see you are adding into lossing trades after quite shocking CPI data for AUD. After this kind of market reaction it can go into falling knife for days and CPI data raised some RBA cut concerns as well. Which is bad. How much are you planning to add and when you stop doing it (admit to being wrong)?

I do see you can make quite a mess with this single trade if you act wrong on falling market (hopefully not).

Let us know the plan please .

Comment

• Originally posted by Vidster View Post
                          SC, i see you are adding into lossing trades after quite shocking CPI data for AUD. After this kind of market reaction it can go into falling knife for days and CPI data raised some RBA cut concerns as well. Which is bad. How much are you planning to add and when you stop doing it (admit to being wrong)?

I do see you can make quite a mess with this single trade if you act wrong on falling market (hopefully not).

Let us know the plan please .
                          He's unlikely to cut it for a while. Remember that he entered the first trade after the news announcement, so it's all being taken into account with his trade plan. Try not to stress, this is nothing compared to March when he ended up working his way out of each situation beautifully.
                          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Thank you Nick for you prompt response.

I am not stressed at all was just asking to hear for the plan. Daily move is already huge and I think SC is playing on that. However, if it doesn't turn around soon we have to know tomorrow is a new day. And new opportunity for market to go further down for another 2 or 3 hundred pips.

Anyway, I made enough on the same news in opposite direction last night to cover potential losses if they happen.

I was thinking to offer MAM to ForexSignals team. Signal service is out of option.
                            - Average trade length is around 45 seconds (except two trades) and there is no way to avoid slippage.
                            - No losing month in past 2 years.
                            - This track will be shut down in couple of days due to change of the broker

Nick, can I start a new thread on forum to see if there is any interest?

Comment

• I support Jay in his decision to long the AUD despite a shocking CPI but just once in a while I'd like to see someone ride a wave of momentum for immediate and massive profits.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by taruh; 04-27-2016, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Looks like this is my last day with this signal provider. Trading around rollover time when brokers are widening spreads and legally stealing money from us is not for me. Paying huge swap on triple swap rollover day and getting slipped by 20 pips is stupid. I have to play their game. Haven't seen pro trader trading this way before. Kinda sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X