Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peeper
    replied
    Welcome, SteadyCapture. You certainly have an interesting profile and I'm excited to see you here.

I'm just curious, unless I've misunderstood the first post, it doesn't seem like anybody has mentioned how much capital you have under management at the moment. Would you mind saying?

I guess another way to ask this question would be, during those 10 years of trading experience, have you worked with other clients than those on ZuluTrade and could you give us a little more info about your background?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• yabanda
    replied
    So far this week this signal made more money for my broker rather then my account.

Leave a comment:

• shawntan
    replied
    Originally posted by Neptune View Post
    The EURUSD sell he had open for 2 minutes
    It was closed for 1 pip hahaha doesn't make much difference though. I think he incorrectly opened the trade with the incorrect lot size

Leave a comment:

• Neptune
    replied
    The EURUSD sell he had open for 2 minutes (although I kinda hope he stays away from that currency with the upcoming greece situation)

Leave a comment:

• shawntan
    replied
    That's annoying. I didn't get that most recent trade Anyone else miss it?
    Which trade

Leave a comment:

• Neptune
    replied
    That's annoying. I didn't get that most recent trade Anyone else miss it?

Leave a comment:

• ace
    replied
    Hi SteadyCapture,

what is you max lot size based on 10k account per position?
    today I saw you opened 1.24 lot on EU, but before you lot size was around 0.2 lot (http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Stea...e-live/1211446)
    I just want to be prepared how big exposure your signals might have on my account.

thanks,
    Ace

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by arkoon View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for introducing this signal to us.
    I had a few questions.

1. So, so far max DD is 5-10% for a 3% per month on average. But as risk is 30%, this mean this signal shouldn't be run at a risk over 1 ? And even much less if I already use a signal with say 30% risk (example Viper risk 2) ?

2. Is it normal I don't see the signal here ? https://www.simpletrader.net/forex-signals.html

3. Why do I see some CHF trades lately? Trader said he will not use any CHF pair?

4. Can the trader use SL as safety? Those using SL while the CHF move lost much less than those without SL... (even if still, it
    slipped...!)

5. Trader was earning huge from Zulutrade as he had thousand of followers. Why did he stop?

6. Zulu max open trades was 10, will it be same here?

7. Zulu, by its nature, was only based on pips. So lot stake was flat. Seems it changed as I see now lotsize is not always the same?

Thanks !
    I can answer most of those Arkoon

1. It's a decision you need to make. I personally am running a personal account at 2x

2. Apologies, that's now visible on this page

4. The CHF debacle is the only time that we've seen the market jump to such a degree. Since this event liquidity providers and brokers have put measures in place to ensure that if something like this does happen again it won't result in market price being "turned off" for such a long period of time. That's ultimately what caused the carnage.

5. Because Zulutrade are shrinking and taking longer and longer to pay their traders. ForexSignals.com has grown steadily over the past 3 years and we always pay our traders on the 1st of the month without delay.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by arkoon View Post
    So you if you use Viper risk 1 it is at least a 13-15% risk. SteadyCapture risk 1 is a 30% risk. So you are risking about 45% of your "lot of money"? Even if unlikely they hit their max DD but still....

So... this 32kAUD account with just Viper and SteadyCapture is using a 45% risk. Added to this Kilimanjaro and Smart2, wow. Isn't it too much?
    Yeah, theoretically. However Steadycapture hasn't exceeded 10% in over 4 years of trading. Coupled with the fact that Viper has only hit more than a 10% drawdown on handful of days over the past 2.5 years and that they trade different pairs that aren't overly correlated, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Neptune
    I have a lot of money with Viper but may put a small amount (5k) with this trader.
    Thanks for the advice, I'll have you at 1x risk on an account with Viper then. Hopefully things continue to go well and I wish you all the best
    So you if you use Viper risk 1 it is at least a 13-15% risk. SteadyCapture risk 1 is a 30% risk. So you are risking about 45% of your "lot of money"? Even if unlikely they hit their max DD but still....

Originally posted by Daniel
    Yes, he does:

"FX Viper 1x Risk, Kilimanjaro 1x Risk, Smart2 0.5x Risk and SteadyCapture on 1x Risk."

So... this 32kAUD account with just Viper and SteadyCapture is using a 45% risk. Added to this Kilimanjaro and Smart2, wow. Isn't it too much?

Leave a comment:

• arkoon
    replied
    Hi,
    Thanks for introducing this signal to us.
    I had a few questions.

1. So, so far max DD is 5-10% for a 3% per month on average. But as risk is 30%, this mean this signal shouldn't be run at a risk over 1 ? And even much less if I already use a signal with say 30% risk (example Viper risk 2) ?

2. Is it normal I don't see the signal here ? https://www.simpletrader.net/forex-signals.html

3. Why do I see some CHF trades lately? Trader said he will not use any CHF pair?

4. Can the trader use SL as safety? Those using SL while the CHF move lost much less than those without SL... (even if still, it
    slipped...!)

5. Trader was earning huge from Zulutrade as he had thousand of followers. Why did he stop?

6. Zulu max open trades was 10, will it be same here?

7. Zulu, by its nature, was only based on pips. So lot stake was flat. Seems it changed as I see now lotsize is not always the same?

Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• phillipnaz
    replied
    Nice one Steady good start to your signal

Leave a comment:

• SteadyCapture
    replied
    The market appears to be holding it's breath, waiting for Greek news. Next week could be interesting... I prefer a little more active market anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Neptune
    replied
    Nice just saw your most recent GBPJPY trades. Great to see that you got out in a profit! Keep it up

Leave a comment:

• SteadyCapture
    replied
    Pianetti,

I'll defer to Dom on that one since he's much more familiar with how the back-end systems of myfxbook work.

BMM,

To clarify I meant that I don't use CHF at all in synthetic hedges. Disabling CHF pairs is no problem since I don't intend to be active in CHF until I see significant improvements and reliability in it's behavior which may be quite a while.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X