Smart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EricB View Post
    These are my settings for $8,750 account size - Roughly the trades are around .12 to .14 on lot size which is $1.20usd /pip
    Smart Trader Equity Risk (2.00x)
    Smart Scalper Lot Multi (1.60x)

Over all you can see on the forums here My performance with using Smarts Signals Click on the Bar Graphs to show profits.
    Honestly you will find that using 2x on both signals would be okay IF no other signal providers are trading your account..
    Thanks for the reply Erik.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Will be looking to enter trades in

NZDUSD long
      EURNZD short
      NZDJPY long
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• I have closed one EURNZD at +35 pips and another one is trailing at +6 pips, so news wont have any negative impact on our balance. Lets ride if we get a favorable news, else exit at small profits.

Comment

• Smart trading. But then again, you are a smart trader.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
            I have closed one EURNZD at +35 pips and another one is trailing at +6 pips, so news wont have any negative impact on our balance. Lets ride if we get a favorable news, else exit at small profits.
            Hello vigay ,
            Any news of your mamm setup for smart trader ??? We have been editing for so long pal !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
              Hello vigay ,
              Any news of your mamm setup for smart trader ??? We have been editing for so long pal !!

Hey sheiff,

Thanks for the interest and my apologies its taking time. As you know, Nick is trying to get proper licenses and its both time taking and very expensive process. I will ask Nick once again and see to that he give us good input on this.

Comment

• Another patient set of trades, well managed and nicely taken. Thanks Vijay.

Comment

• Hello I just subscribed to the SmartTrader signals and was just wondering if these signals are USA compliant? Do they follow the FIFO rules? Do they use hedging?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by cubs1980 View Post
                    Hello I just subscribed to the SmartTrader signals and was just wondering if these signals are USA compliant? Do they follow the FIFO rules? Do they use hedging?

Thanks
                    It says here:

Join the biggest forex trading community and learn proven strategies from experienced trading coaches. Best forex signals, live streams and education. Try for free.

US Trader Compliant

Yes! (through the use of the single trade option on our copier)

Comment

• Hey Bill thanks for the response. I saw that too, but I'm not really sure what the "single trade option" actually means?

Comment

• Originally posted by cubs1980 View Post
                        Hello I just subscribed to the SmartTrader signals and was just wondering if these signals are USA compliant? Do they follow the FIFO rules? Do they use hedging?

Thanks
                        Its comepletely US compliant. With FIFO and no hedging.
                        Last edited by SmartTrader; 07-08-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Hi Vijay,

I've watching your performance for a few months...you're good! You seem to run a pretty tight ship risk wise.
                          I am thinking to enter with a GBP50K account size.
                          Is FXpro.co.uk an all right broker to use with your strategy?

If I set the risk multiplier (based on account equity) to 0.5 what would be the expected return/ month approx?
                          At 0.5 setting the max DD based on your current trading style should be about 10%? or are you playing it a bit safer?
                          Also what is the max floating DD we can expect to see on any one basket? and what is the max number of open trades in any one basket?
                          Also if your master account is in USD will I need to multiply my risk multiplier by 1.7 as the base currency of my account is in GBP ?
                          Sorry if Im asking you to repeat yourself but there's quite a lot of different info around so it's good to get an update...

Happy trading,
                          Henry

Comment

• First post...
                            I hope Vijay will not answer and let you do your homework...
                            Study the myfxbook and estimate/calculate your risks, potential profits, ...
                            Let him trade...

Comment

• The mamm pal ... It's been so long waited :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                                The mamm pal ... It's been so long waited :-)

Hey Sherif,

Yes mate its taking time. Nick will update here on this soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X