• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi this is rajesh let me know how to join group

Comment

• Originally posted by vipralarajesh View Post
      hi this is rajesh let me know how to join group
      Join the biggest forex trading community and learn proven strategies from experienced trading coaches. Best forex signals, live streams and education. Try for free.

You can subscribe to me by clicking on the above link.
      Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Locked 60+ pips on EURNZD trade. The other two were closed for BE.

Comment

• Vijay thanks a great recovery over the past few weeks.

Comment

• Will be selling highs on EURNZD, EURAUD, EURUSD ( may not take all of them)

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
              Will be selling highs on EURNZD, EURAUD, EURUSD ( may not take all of them)
              Thanks. I love these updates. Do you plan on adding to USDCHF long also or would the EN EA EU be instead of adding to USDCHF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                Thanks. I love these updates. Do you plan on adding to USDCHF long also or would the EN EA EU be instead of adding to USDCHF?
                I will add, one or two. Want to close this at BE or with small profit. SNB already said, CHF is over valued. This is the same view i had in mind and expected CHF to go down and thats what happened for the last one month. There are also some views that SNB will cut down the interest rates further.

Comment

• Of course it would have been a whole lot easier to fix this if we hadn't positioned ourselves before the FOMC.

Comment

• Are you expecting that the USDCHF going up in the next days?

Comment

• closed every single chf trade on my two accounts out.

why do we keep going back for more with the s4!tty CHF ill never know.

id rather not take the risk, it is permanently disabled and wont ever be coming back

Thanks for the great recovery Vijay, but my CHF appetite is done and dusted,

//Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyB View Post
                        Are you expecting that the USDCHF going up in the next days?
                        Yes, we would get a recovery on the USDCHF soon.

Comment

• Man we are so heavy in on this USDCHF. It's so weak currently. I really hope that 0.95 holds. Honstly I'll be so glad to see the end of CHF.

Dupapa your probably happy you closed CHF trades 2 days ago now looking at the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartTrader View Post
                            Yes, we would get a recovery on the USDCHF soon.
                            Wow! seems you were right, Vijay. Good bunch of pips building up

Comment

• Vijay do you think you will reduce risk before US GDP and Yellen speaking just before market closes. Liquidity will be thin and she may rock the boat? Or numbers could be bad I guess too

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
                                Vijay do you think you will reduce risk before US GDP and Yellen speaking just before market closes. Liquidity will be thin and she may rock the boat? Or numbers could be bad I guess too
                                Plan is to exit USDCHF at 96500, thats just 10 pip away from the TP. its not BE but small loss, that will be compensated by the EURNZD trade. i will also be closing one NZDCHF trade completely, so that we will be left with one more. That will be less than 4% DD. i will keep that and trade normally. Lets see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X