Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soulsthief View Post
    Hi Rev,

Would you mind to post an update when you close the positions in lost or small profit. It would help a lot, i guess.
    Hi Soulsthief, yes I will post updates to try and help you out.

Comment

• Dear Traders

YES, apart from identifying the trend and entry levels,
      " Exit Strategy " is the MOST important factor in FOREX trading. I understand that many of you are still struggling to make profits from my signals.
      Please dont mix emotions with trading, It will never go hand in hand.

But, my clients are comfortably making profits daily.
      Hope, Revpanther's MyFxbook link will help you people a lot to learn about the sentiments of the markets.
      And
      We all should really thank and support Mr.Revpanther for opening a dedicated trading account to show you his performance
      from my signals, later all of you will also be benefitted by subscribing with him.

Regarding the subscription, NICK has to see his performance and decide about it.
      Hope everything goes well as per our plans.

Happy Pipping
      Harsha

Comment

• There is no trade open at Revpanther's account...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoli71 View Post
          There is no trade open at Revpanther's account...
          Hi Zoli, none of the trades have reached the required entry level yet but audnzd and eurchf are less than 10 pips from opening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Revpanther View Post
            Hi Zoli, none of the trades have reached the required entry level yet but audnzd and eurchf are less than 10 pips from opening.
            You're right. I should see the open orders not trades.

Comment

• Hi guys
              Can I just say for me, coz I have seen it many times in many forums to much pressure been put on the trader .
              Harsha gives the signals early morning and Ravpanther trades the signals for us ,I think we should leave him to trade and look at his myfxbook link if you want to see how he's doing ??

Comment

• Hi all,

Just to confirm, none of the daily trades have yet activated 11/07?

Comment

• Eurusd already start..

Comment

• Originally posted by armandrmorel View Post
                    Hi all,

Just to confirm, none of the daily trades have yet activated 11/07?
                    Hi Armandrmorel,

I have none so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by norhisam View Post
                      Eurusd already start..
                      That is interesting, as on my chart, Axitrader, it had a low of 1.35912 about 30mins ago, so did not activate the trade, should I jump in?

Comment

• Originally posted by harsha View Post
                        Dear Traders

YES, apart from identifying the trend and entry levels,
                        " Exit Strategy " is the MOST important factor in FOREX trading. I understand that many of you are still struggling to make profits from my signals.
                        Please dont mix emotions with trading, It will never go hand in hand.

But, my clients are comfortably making profits daily.
                        Hope, Revpanther's MyFxbook link will help you people a lot to learn about the sentiments of the markets.
                        And
                        We all should really thank and support Mr.Revpanther for opening a dedicated trading account to show you his performance
                        from my signals, later all of you will also be benefitted by subscribing with him.

Regarding the subscription, NICK has to see his performance and decide about it.
                        Hope everything goes well as per our plans.

Happy Pipping
                        Harsha
                        thanks harsha, fyi, i believe nick will prefer to see a larger amount than 2500 usd on the line. i have suggested another trader to him in the past and though the guy was a good trader, Nick said that he did not trade a large enough account to consider using him on the site. just something to consider going forward.
                        ALSO, is RevP using a % risk per trade and an overall account risk. if so what are thes two %'s?

Comment

• No trades opened today. If you have any pending orders then I would recommend closing them down now. Nothing else will happen this afternoon and I'm calling it a day until Monday. Have a good weekend everyone.

Comment

• thanks harsha/revP, fyi, i believe nick will prefer to see a larger amount than 2500 GBP on the line. i have suggested another trader to him in the past and though the guy was a good trader, Nick said that he did not trade a large enough account to consider using him on the site. just something to consider going forward.
                            ALSO, is RevP using a % risk per trade and an overall account risk. if so what are these two %'s? would they be adjustable by subscribers?
                            thanks, rfx

Originally posted by robertfx View Post
                            hi RP,
                            glad you are doing this. as stated previously, i like harsha's sigs but 'they are only as good as the trader trading them & the subsequent trade management'. i will watch your myfxbook account with interest. respectfully though, can you please tell us a little about your trading experience, who you are and how much live money you will be funding this account with? what will be your plan for managing each trade? will it be as prescribed by harsha in this thread or will it be 'discretionary' for each trade as it unfolds? also, what time zone are you in?
                            thank you, rfx

Comment

• Originally posted by robertfx View Post
                              thanks harsha, fyi, i believe nick will prefer to see a larger amount than 2500 usd on the line. i have suggested another trader to him in the past and though the guy was a good trader, Nick said that he did not trade a large enough account to consider using him on the site. just something to consider going forward.
                              ALSO, is RevP using a % risk per trade and an overall account risk. if so what are thes two %'s?
                              Hi Robert
                              Its 2500 Gbp to start with.
                              We have the faith and confidence in what we are doing.
                              Let us do our job sincerely.
                              rest is in the hands of Nick (admin) and his team.
                              and also we have our faith and confidence in them also.
                              No need to worry right now and lets concentrate on our job now.

Happy pipping
                              Harsha

Comment

• Revpanther,

May i know what lot size you will be using for your account size and what maximum number of trades to be openned in same time for overall , i know harsha has a limit of two trades per pair
                                i missed checking the pending orders on myfxbook

Comment

Working...
                                X