No announcement yet.

TitanTrader Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True ECN or DMA, that don't have 5 min. break it seems. I have IC Markets and Forex FS, both have good quotes and spread, but they have a break on Asia open. I see I just got filled on the missed USDCAD trade.

Comment

• Where i can see the entry price, because in simpletrader for this signal don t give the entry price?

Comment

• You click on open trades and there it shows open price.

Comment

• I don t even no how he opens order before market open in Tickmill. I am with Tickmill.

Comment

• If it was a pending order it could be triggered before market open

I have tp and sl hit 5 to 15 minute she fore market open a couple of times before

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well let's wait for reply from Sam. Maybe Tickmill has better liquidity providers and got filled early or simpletrader showed time incorrectly.

Sam could you please implement some filter that prevents trading before Asia open and start only after those 5 minutes have passed, so all followers get filled no matter what brokers we have. If we are paying for copying this signal than you should take this in consideration. I don't have problems with slippage only that rollover break.

Comment

• or simpletrader are put time, wrong or my orders are opening 1 min. after

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                  Well let's wait for reply from Sam. Maybe Tickmill has better liquidity providers and got filled early or simpletrader showed time incorrectly.

Sam could you please implement some filter that prevents trading before Asia open and start only after those 5 minutes have passed, so all followers get filled no matter what brokers we have. If we are paying for copying this signal than you should take this in consideration. I don't have problems with slippage only that rollover break.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris2
                    Last asian session trades: slippage -19pips
                    Think I have to cancel this signal.

Comment

• Which brokers provide ur Mamm ?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi Sam the second order o GBPUSD in your account open in 1.41841 and in mine 1.41927 myaccount is in tickmill too. In your account the spread in your account is not 7 or 8 pips in that time?

Comment

• Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
                          Hi Sam the second order o GBPUSD in your account open in 1.41841 and in mine 1.41927 myaccount is in tickmill too. In your account the spread in your account is not 7 or 8 pips in that time?
                          Can u send me your logs and I Will compare it with my trade.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                            Which brokers provide ur Mamm ?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
                            Hello Sherif,

We have with Icmarkets, pepperstone, Lmax and soon swissqoute as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanTrader View Post
                              Hello Sherif,

We have with Icmarkets, pepperstone, Lmax and soon swissqoute as well.

Third-party verified overperformance compared to benchmarks.

According to this post, it mentions a PAMM at FXPIG. Is that no longer available?

Comment

• Originally posted by kmf View Post
                                https://www.forexsignals.com/forum/s...ll=1#post41589

Third-party verified overperformance compared to benchmarks.

According to this post, it mentions a PAMM at FXPIG. Is that no longer available?
                                Yeah Sorry FXPIG as well 😅

Comment

Working...
                                X