No announcement yet.

TitanTrader Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But joining PAMM do not solve slippage/spread problem...

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
      But joining PAMM do not solve slippage/spread problem...
      What do you mean by not solve the problem?

Everyone who uses true ECN MT4 will be affected by Slippage and spread.. but thats not the problem.. the problem is the difference in result due to different broker feed , spreads, slippage etc etc If you follow thru PAMM you will have the same result as me. If you will be slipped , I will be slipped etc etc the result will be the same because you follow thru PAMM

Comment

• With this i mean only PAMM at Tickmill will have same results as your master account. As you mentioned different feeds, slippage, spreads caused big difference in performance. I'm copying your signal with setting 0pips slippage and performace is more or less the same as yours, but with my setting is possible to miss trade if it goes immediately in profit.

Do not get me wrong, i'm more than happy with signal .
        Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• i can t attched the logs, says that is to big file.

Originally posted by TitanTrader View Post
          Can u send me your logs and I Will compare it with my trade.

Cheers

Comment

• hi smejko

the 0 slippage have fill all the orders of titantrader?

Originally posted by smejko View Post
            With this i mean only PAMM at Tickmill will have same results as your master account. As you mentioned different feeds, slippage, spreads caused big difference in performance. I'm copying your signal with setting 0pips slippage and performace is more or less the same as yours, but with my setting is possible to miss trade if it goes immediately in profit.

Do not get me wrong, i'm more than happy with signal .

Comment

• Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
              i can t attched the logs, says that is to big file.
              Do you have myfxbook link ? I could compare the time when the trade was exucuted..

Comment

• hi Sam here is the link, i have smart too:

Originally posted by TitanTrader View Post
                Do you have myfxbook link ? I could compare the time when the trade was exucuted..

Comment

• Hmm, bad timing on EURUSD. Opening longs near top and now opening shorts near bottom, while all the action is gone.

Sam what indicator do you use for opening EURUSD trades? I see it trading mostly during data releases on spikes. And it opens a grid trade every 5 minutes, is this correct?

And also, why is sometime 0.01 lot size opened and other time it opens 0.02 lots on EURUSD?
                  Last edited by oportunis; 04-21-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• like he is trying to find right direction and ride the wave :S

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                      Hmm, bad timing on EURUSD. Opening longs near top and now opening shorts near bottom, while all the action is gone.

Sam what indicator do you use for opening EURUSD trades? I see it trading mostly during data releases on spikes. And it opens a grid trade every 5 minutes, is this correct?

And also, why is sometime 0.01 lot size opened and other time it opens 0.02 lots on EURUSD?
                      Hello,

1. I use volatility filters and no speciel indicator when trading EURUSD. I think I have explained it before but lets explain again

2. Remember when trading EURUSD we have about 30-45% profability that it will go the direction we want and most of the times we loose but I use 1:2 risk and reward and thats why in the long run we will win more than we loose.

3. About Grid trading, no I dont open trades because of the price will go with us or against us, like the grid does! I open trades in considiration of time and volatility in the market. I scale up positions and the purpose is to filter out bad signals in the market (False signals)

4. Yeah its because I will soon go over to 0.02 lot size when we are near 4k in equity.

I will write it in the describtion area as well.

Cheers
                      Last edited by TitanTrader; 04-21-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanTrader View Post
                        Hello Sherif,

We have with Icmarkets, pepperstone, Lmax and soon swissqoute as well.
                        Gr8 .. could u pm mamm details and links for icmarkets .. ?
                        Thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi Titan, my account 1:100 leverage will you signal work? My broker GP is reluctant to increase leverage. Thanks nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
                            Hi Titan, my account 1:100 leverage will you signal work? My broker GP is reluctant to increase leverage. Thanks nc!
                            Hi ,

Yes you can use it as low as 1:50 leverage as well =)

Comment

• I think that first hour when market open have to close the ea!! Sam in Tickmill the first hour spreads are high, in your account is the same?

Comment

• Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
                                I think that first hour when market open have to close the ea!! Sam in Tickmill the first hour spreads are high, in your account is the same?
                                Close the EA? No no I cant do that dear.

Do u have myfxbook link ? I Can compare it to mine

Comment

Working...
                                X