No announcement yet.

TitanTrader Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade after vote agree with above, anyone that doesn't want to trade can turn off the signal

Comment

• Comment

• WoooW finally EURUSD , we are near BE this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
          WoooW finally EURUSD , we are near BE this month.
          Hello,

Yes we are BE for this month. When trading EURUSD we can have alot of losses in a row, when I mean losses in a raw I mean we could have 50-100 losses in a row. Have that in mind and have discipline when following!

Cheers,

Sam

Comment

• Trade after vote

Comment

• Those gap based trades haven't worked out as we wanted. No worries. What I am concerned about is that I won't be able to make money on Titan and Atlas signals as I get too wide spreads during the time when most big trades are done.
              Will follow for another month and terminate if results are disappointing.

On the other hand EURUSD trades are executed without any issue and they can make nice money without difficulties.

Sam, have you thought about breaking the signal apart to two signals? One would trade around rollover time and another everything else? That would work for me.

Comment

• Disable all pairs except EURUSD.

Comment

• Wow, good idea man! Thanks
                  Can i decrease leverage for some pairs and keep eurusd unchanged?

Comment

• you can use lot multiplier, so set it for example to 0.01 lot and all trades will be 0.01 lot size. That way you will have low risk.

Comment

• Sam congrats on your last gbpusd trade, you made quick 15 pips. Unfortunately I only made 4. Signal can make money but fair broker is key here. It's a shame you don't trade London and NY session more. I have to disable asian session. Thanks for all anyway! Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vidster View Post
                        Sam congrats on your last gbpusd trade, you made quick 15 pips. Unfortunately I only made 4. Signal can make money but fair broker is key here. It's a shame you don't trade London and NY session more. I have to disable asian session. Thanks for all anyway! Cheers!
                        Vidster..One possible solution might be to join his FXPIG FXTitans PAMM. Your slippage and spread problems should not exist then. Just an option for you.

Comment

• Damn, I didn't get those 3 last profitable trades. They went instantly in profit. Really unlucky results for me these few months, always missing profitable ones and geting losers.

All followers what results are you having overall? Is it close to master's performance or are you missing trades and you have bigger loss? I'm with him since April and this was the only month I was in profit of around 1%. I get about 2-3% less than master, due to missing profitable trades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vidster
                            Those gap based trades haven't worked out as we wanted. No worries. What I am concerned about is that I won't be able to make money on Titan and Atlas signals as I get too wide spreads during the time when most big trades are done.
                            Will follow for another month and terminate if results are disappointing.

On the other hand EURUSD trades are executed without any issue and they can make nice money without difficulties.

Sam, have you thought about breaking the signal apart to two signals? One would trade around rollover time and another everything else? That would work for me.

Originally posted by TitanTrader

Hello,

Yes we are BE for this month. When trading EURUSD we can have alot of losses in a row, when I mean losses in a raw I mean we could have 50-100 losses in a row. Have that in mind and have discipline when following!

Cheers,

Sam
                            Dear titan ..
                            I have noticed pamm results are really different from master results. . Planning to join the pamm and would like to know the reasons for this difference. .
                            Also whats is tne max wcs for pamm subscribers ..
                            Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                              Damn, I didn't get those 3 last profitable trades. They went instantly in profit. Really unlucky results for me these few months, always missing profitable ones and geting losers.

All followers what results are you having overall? Is it close to master's performance or are you missing trades and you have bigger loss? I'm with him since April and this was the only month I was in profit of around 1%. I get about 2-3% less than master, due to missing profitable trades.
                              Same here. Following this signal is impossible .

Always miss profitable trades .

Comment

• Hi guys,

Sorry for the missing trades today. I have my VPS managed by simpletrader and There was an error because of I change my investor password from time to time and today was an error update my investor pass.

It is just a one timer and it is my responsibility to update the investor pass to simpletrader.net.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,

Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X