No announcement yet.

TitanTrader Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had positive slippage on GBPUSD for 8 pips, but that is because my broker opens 5 min. later and price was lower.

Sam, it seems GBP is draging down the overall performance. Most trades end in loss, will you continue trading that pair? This is the 3rd month of poor performance. If we get 2 or 3 trades like that, this month will end in loss again.

Comment

• Trading the GBP over the next 3 weeks is not a good idea unless you have a very good risk to reward ratio. Any variety of scalping is a bad idea with the potential of 1 poll to ruin your trade.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
        I had positive slippage on GBPUSD for 8 pips, but that is because my broker opens 5 min. later and price was lower.

Sam, it seems GBP is draging down the overall performance. Most trades end in loss, will you continue trading that pair? This is the 3rd month of poor performance. If we get 2 or 3 trades like that, this month will end in loss again.

Yeah I see that as well.. I will think about this one and see what I will do next. I will propebly half the risk traded with GBP pairs very soon. I will see if the market lets me recover on GBP if not I will half the risk.

I had my plan to stop my GBP pairs the same week as the vote but it seem like the fundemental part have a very great impact trading this pair and very sensitive times to trade GBP

/ Sam
        Last edited by TitanTrader; 06-06-2016, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• for GBP we might see move movement and If you open any GBP trades, use lower leverage..
          Personally I closed all my GBP trades last week, and can only open after vote.
          I have only one smart2 trade on GA unfortunately. But i think we can manage it somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanTrader View Post

Sorry to hear, dont u use max slippage?

Anyone else experencied large slippage?
            3pips max slippage, i think it is finally time to leave IC Markets

I always have bad karma, observing signal few months then join and signal fall in losing streak,... :S
            Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2016, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post

3pips max slippage, i think it is finally time to leave IC Markets

I always have bad karma, observing signal few months then join and signal fall in losing streak,... :S

Same here, Joined last week. 2 Big losers in a row. I'm giving it 1 more chance, ? Then I'm done with Titan.

Comment

• I bought 6 months subscription but subscription fee is nothing if losing streak continues,....

This loss really hurts if you know all 3 trades were in nice profit.

Comment

• Smejko, that's why I always buy month per month. You never know what can happen and I don't want to be stuck paying more and find out it's not profitable for me. Overall I'm also in loss. Basically only my first month (April) was at around 1% profit, even though master was over 3%, but this was because of slippage and profitable trades not being copied due to my broker 5 min. break on rollover. Once slippage was fixed than the losing trades hit my account and if I add subscription fee than my loss is accumulating. Hopefully Titan will make it back this month if not I will have to re-evaluate signal.
                  Last edited by oportunis; 06-06-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Hello dear followers,

Please bear in mind that this is an longterm investment and please do an invistigation about the strategy before investing your hard earned money.

I will repeat som things I have stated before and it is decribed in my strategy describtion as well:

"Principles when trading. You should have the same principles when following;

1. Always use SL and TP
                    2. Strict money management
                    3. Discipline.
                    4. Stick to the trading plan at all times.
                    5. Embrace losses and wins equal, no emotions! "

"Expected and Longest stagnation time (DD time) when following Titans:

Longest stagnation: 120 days
                    Expected stagnation yearly: 45-60 days"

"Max risk DD: 10%
                    Worst case: 15%"

Can you handle that? If not I recommend that you choose another signal and I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Sam

Comment

• We are now at 2 months stagnation, so we passed expected 45-60 days. That is why people are getting nervous. But could you please define what stagnation means in your term? I thought volatility is better for your signal, because you get more opportunities to trade. I was surprised you didn't trade EURUSD last Friday on NFP release. In March you made nice profit on such big move. What conditions put your trading into stagnation period? Low volatility, too much volatility, risk events such as bad news etc?

Comment

We are now at 2 months stagnation, so we passed expected 45-60 days. That is why people are getting nervous. But could you please define what stagnation means in your term? I thought volatility is better for your signal, because you get more opportunities to trade. I was surprised you didn't trade EURUSD last Friday on NFP release. In March you made nice profit on such big move. What conditions put your trading into stagnation period? Low volatility, too much volatility, risk events such as bad news etc?
                        Last edited by TitanTrader; 06-06-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Hi Sam, thank you for reply.

I calculated 2 month of stagnation (for me stagnation means results are not as expected and are not improving) based on lower than expected results, but you probably mean a draw down period meaning losing months and in that case we have only 1 month yes.

When we look at your historical performance we probably expected at least 5% per month, but I must admit I was expecting around 10%, based on myfxbook stats and after your 20% profit in March, this is when I joined

I think most of us who write now on forum started following you after 1 year of history so for us it's not 30% profit this year but a small loss. When we see loss, we easily forget about long-term and see performance only on a monthly basis. Hopefully we reach those 70-100% yearly target and we all forget about those current loses

Comment

Hi Sam, thank you for reply.

I calculated 2 month of stagnation (for me stagnation means results are not as expected and are not improving) based on lower than expected results, but you probably mean a draw down period meaning losing months and in that case we have only 1 month yes.

When we look at your historical performance we probably expected at least 5% per month, but I must admit I was expecting around 10%, based on myfxbook stats and after your 20% profit in March, this is when I joined

I think most of us who write now on forum started following you after 1 year of history so for us it's not 30% profit this year but a small loss. When we see loss, we easily forget about long-term and see performance only on a monthly basis. Hopefully we reach those 70-100% yearly target and we all forget about those current loses

Discipline and risk management here and we will be out of this DD soon, if not soon we have a half year left til 2016 is over and we have alot of trading oppurtunities to gain from the market. I know the biggest problem here is if people panic and get emotional. My responsibility here is to control the risk like I mentioned a couple of times before.

I hope you will gain confidence and some money with us very soon =)

Cheers

/Sam

Comment

• Too bad you did not leave that GBP/USD trade open ^^. Would have recovered all losses. But it also could have been another loss on the news so well traded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                                Too bad you did not leave that GBP/USD trade open ^^. Would have recovered all losses. But it also could have been another loss on the news so well traded.
                                Trading Sterling crosses at this stage is like playing a roulette really. Better wait for the actual referendum outcome and then place a trade accordingly. No need to rush into anything now.

Comment

Working...
                                X