Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointing

I signed up about two weeks ago. Hurts.

Even more so with my erroneous multiplier, thanks to my lack of experience, AND a confusing SimpleTrader table interface for figuring the risk multiplier when masters are in a different currency. See my suggestion under Site & Copier Discussion: "Recommendation to change SimpleTrader Risk Management Interface".

Comment

Will you trade again next week or that's it for the signal?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Comment

good question actually... i got subscription till june... but frankly, Steve, give it some time to chill and relax now. Honestly none of us need another Viper style trading. If you go back to ur previous style, strictly defined stops so u got risk capital left to move on to another trade, that would be good enough...

have a good weekend. chill...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

He also lost 3500 pound in the process.

Comment

SPM Capital Management Signal SimpleTrader Network.

Steve,

I'm assuming if your using 0.01lot sizes moving forward the level of return will be less then the previous months.

Also with you setting your stops within the new 15% DD limit does this mean you will get stopped out of more trades as the stop distance is less then before. Will this increase the losing % moving forward.

Any idea what the new monthly returns will be if lot size is reduce.

Thanks for your time

Comment

Better state like this: DD Limit: 100%. That way, subscribers or sheep know what to expect.

I'm not bashing Steve, but I have seen all this crap all the the time that when a signal provider provide a DD limit and it was not respected, there are a lot of "innocent followers" that get angry.

Comment

I warned you a couple of months ago, when you were having the other bad DD.
                  You told me stuff like "I know what I'm doing, now let me go back to work". This is what your "letting me work" produced. I'm going to stay away from any averaging style trading as in my opinion, soon or sooner, they will all fail. First rules to find a good trader is to look for somebody who can get a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                    Steve,

I'm assuming if your using 0.01lot sizes moving forward the level of return will be less then the previous months.

Also with you setting your stops within the new 15% DD limit does this mean you will get stopped out of more trades as the stop distance is less then before. Will this increase the losing % moving forward.

Any idea what the new monthly returns will be if lot size is reduce.

Thanks for your time

Steve, any chance for getting you thoughts on this please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve
                      Hi

This shouldn't make a difference to my returns, I aim for around 5% per month, but this will vary due to market conditions.

Thanks

Steve
                      Thanks for getting back to me Steve.

Comment

• Hi Steve,

Bad results again.

Are you using EA Forex Kiss for your trading?

All trades on your Myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mack...104645/1253408 include trade comment "ShoutItOutLoud" and "YouThinkYouKnow"

This comments are typical Forex Kiss EA.

See same comments here:

Is your trading manual trading? Looks not. Still oposite trend.

Comment

• from the trade comments on myfxbook - it looks like he is....

Originally posted by Miko View Post
                          Hi Steve,

Bad results again.

Are you using EA Forex Kiss for your trading?

All trades on your Myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/members/mack...104645/1253408 include trade comment "ShoutItOutLoud" and "YouThinkYouKnow"

This comments are typical Forex Kiss EA.

See same comments here:

Is your trading manual trading? Looks not. Still oposite trend.

Comment

• Seriously don't tell this is another EA?

Comment

• Here's more evidence -

SPM Capital Management System by mackaozy | Myfxbook

Under the steve hop wood forum there's a post by a mackaozy -

Originally posted by Gunther View Post
                              Seriously don't tell this is another EA?

Comment

• Same comments

next EA reseller
                                Last edited by Miko; 02-09-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X