No announcement yet.

turned my live $4000 account to $35,000 in 3 weeks.. signal is coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoodboyFx, you are not allowed to promote your own signals or PAMMs outside of this network. Nick and co. has invested a lot on this. It should be beneficial to both. Talk to Nick before you do such things here again.
    Trade the market, not the trader

Comment

• Why the 10k limit? Why not 1k?
      What will be your lot size for the 10k account?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Okda; 03-27-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Steady wins the race.
        - min 10 grand/ 35% return and little track record=zero risk for him.
        -His fx book is mostly private= obafacation+ your greed and no money management = exactly what you deserve...
        With his minimum and high return he tells me he already knows what greed is.
        Trading is a business, built with education/skill/funding and management...nothing more. Things like greed/ trust and hope shouldn't be apart of your mantra. There's always is a certain % of the population looking for the new best thing. He will find a few no doubt.

Comment

• oh btw, the performance fee of 30% has to be paid on a weekly basis.

so anybody even with half a brain can figure out why

Comment

• You made 50 grand & still you are going to use free trade copier EA ? There are plenty of sites where you can become signal provider with merely paying 50$ a month for which they take care of your back office work like providing technical support for trade copier etc. But it is rather ridiculous that you claim you have 50 grand & still cannot spend 50 $ to become signal provider. YOU MIGHT HAVE A VERY GOOD TRADING SKILL but you are not trust worthy business partner since you are too shabby & not truthful to others in anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyFX View Post
              hello boys it's been a rough journey. latest is i bounced back to the nice round number of 50K with about 12% DD (see attachments) turning 4K to 50K in 9 weeks 1030% overall.

So with this nice round number reached, i've decide to launch my signal service officially in april 2016 with a new fresh account aiming to turn 10K to 1million in 1 year.

Those anticipating my signal service can find details of joining my signals on my blog

Reason why i am not joining simpletrader service at this moment is because Simpletrader need to have a nice 3 month track record, which is too late for me on this account given i had a rocky day or two, which ruined my statistics. But those who know me from here know my journey and know what i am capable of producing, i am sure they'll look past my 1-2 day mishap.

Starting this fresh 10K account which i'll maintain with low DD will also help prove to the simpletrader community that i can generate profits without huge DD's.

For those who don't want to wait 3 months and interested in joining my journey/signals NOW can still join me via my private trade copier service.

Requirements
              1) 10,000 USD balance in their account.
              2) willing to share 35% of profits (high watermark) i generate you
              3) be courteous & respectful.

To join my signals just email me subject: April 2016 Signal Copy Launch.

again, if you dont wish to join my signals, that's fine, but please refrain from insulting/negative remarks.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,
              GBFX
              You can sell your signal on SimpleTrader, it just won't be listed on the market place until you've got 3 months history.

I've explained this to you before....

Since I offered to help you set up your myfxbook (I also sent a private email offering this) I haven't heard from you, then I see that you put up this post advertising to get subscribers using a different copier.

The interest that you earlier peaked with me is turning to frustration. I'm deleting this thread unless you play ball... I'm not interested in helping you trick newbies into investing in this scheme through our site.
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• So he can use SimpleTrader and give the link of his signal directly to anyone who wants to join? Can't think of why would he drop that and go with the fx blue ea that needs much more monitoring and maintenance to work as flawless as ST

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• hey whats up guys, hope ya'll are well. I haven't been in this place in a while. Things are well. My main account i cashed out after hitting 100K and took a nice break. April i started my private signal service it's been going well.. I have over 40+ clients i am always accepting clients. I lowered capital requirement to 5K, although i still prefer 10K capital just email me xxxxxxx if interested. Anyways, my current active acct can be tracked on myfxbook at http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dood...ignals/1614352 good day.

Comment

• hes back, where are all the losses you are hiding............................................ ....................

Comment

• Goodboy, could you show us the myfxbook link for the account you reached 100k, so we can make due dilligence.

Comment

• goodboy,
                        the thing is that can you show a single account that is consistent?. How we should know you didn't clear all depo in Apr, and in May you started a new acc with a new depo and you made this hundred %?
                        It's not I don't believe, but if it's all about money, you need to be fully transparent.
                        Still I am impressed your results because turning a few k into 40-60 and I might be willing to risk 5k, but I don't have all information in place.

Hope is helpful.

Cheers,
                        Ace

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyFX View Post
                          hey whats up guys, hope ya'll are well. I haven't been in this place in a while. Things are well. My main account i cashed out after hitting 100K and took a nice break. April i started my private signal service it's been going well.. I have over 40+ clients i am always accepting clients. I lowered capital requirement to 5K, although i still prefer 10K capital just email me xxxxx if interested. Anyways, my current active acct can be tracked on myfxbook at http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dood...ignals/1614352 good day.

You disappeared when things got tough and you were close to blowing up, and here you are with a fresh account boasting about your achievements.

This smells rotten to me.

You need to show your previous track record, otherwise I call scam.
                          Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post

You disappeared when things got tough and you were close to blowing up, and here you are with a fresh account boasting about your achievements.

This smells rotten to me.

You need to show your previous track record, otherwise I call scam.

Thanks Nick, nice to see you too. you asked me to start new account i did, with my entourage of 30+ clients. Going great so far, hope your journey to million is going well ;-) 100K account is done and over with 2 months ago. I don't even remember it's login details. My current account, i posted above, join or don't, it's fine with me. It''s hard to please 100 diff people, everyone has different request, which keeps changing,.. best of luck all

Comment

• You can find your login details in email if not you can ask broker to re-send it to you... You must understand that without any transparency everything looks like a scam. It would be also good if some of your 30 clients can vouch for you and write review about your trading.

I'm sure if you will be more transparent that some might join you.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                                You can find your login details in email if not you can ask broker to re-send it to you... You must understand that without any transparency everything looks like a scam. It would be also good if some of your 30 clients can vouch for you and write review about your trading.

I'm sure if you will be more transparent that some might join you.

First of all, do i sound desperate to seek new users? 2nd of all why is everyone going on about my old trading account? I was specifically asked to open fresh small account & i did just that. Now, all of sudden everyone wants information on OLD account? it's like very hard to follow, everyone is asking different things? Do i have time to fulfill every single request? no i got 30 clients to worry about, it's enough as it is. Just came by to say hi/hello because someone requested (shakes my head) for some "weird reason-long story".. anyways guys, join me or don't join me, its fine either way, best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X