X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
    Hey man what happened?!? Did someone upset you?
    feel free to read whats been written in the thread, i am simply a human being and can take only so much.

so quite frankly my health is simply more important to me...........................................

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    i already took care of things on my end, my signal can no longer be subscribed to.

so again to all my current subs if any of you want a refund, please email me and one will be issued right away.

my journey here was clearly short lived, and i truly regret my decision in a big way to have ever come here and wasted so much of my valuable time.

anybody who is seriously interested in making profits with the least underlying risk associated please send me a pm or mail and i will make sure you get on the mailing list.

i have nothing to offer yet, its still about a year away. in the meantime please feel free to follow along all my published accounts how they evolve.

anybody willing to learn something please see my update from this week in post number 56, i still hope that at least a few of you can learn something.

over and out......................................

Leave a comment:

• FX Magician
    replied
    Hey man what happened?!? Did someone upset you?

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

Dave never asked you for a refund man???? He asked you about your risk management. Just as I did not ask you about martingale, I asked you about why your Main Impulse account is not verified, and why there is no broker specified. You avoid all legitimate questions, and yours answers are just an attempt to distract from the core issues.

Nick You might want to investigate this guy further, it all sounds terribly fishy....

i can simply write till the cows come home, you guys clearly dont understand anything.

if you guys rather prefer to subscribe to grids and or martingales, or whatever counterstrategies, thats fine with me.

my underlying thought was that on this network there is people with actuall trading experience who might be capable of seeing a good thing when one comes along, this is clearly not the case.

so i made my decision, my signals will be withdrawn effectively immediately from simpletraders network, and cant be any longer subscribed to.

if any of my current subscribers so choose and want a refund, please email me and one will be issued right away.

i thought with my last update i would help you guys out to see the light, this is obviously also not the case. i wasted my time in its entirety, thanks for that.

i simply give up................................................ ...............i soooooooooooooooooo had enough...............................my journey here has ended............................goodbye.......... ...............

my skin had grown thicker, but this just pushed me over the edge mr drcp.............................

Leave a comment:

• ccjhuang
    replied
    I think he simply cannot give a guarantee about the drawdown...on his account with 1K% gain, the
    max DD was about 30%, but it was rather alarming that the DD jumped from 0.58% on Jun 06 to 25.8% on Jun 07: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fid...master/2067022
    Last edited by ccjhuang; 11-11-2017, 06:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• klass
    replied
    Originally posted by reinerh View Post

its also not verified = the thales account, thats the bottom line. my signal account is. and the thales account will never ever be for the same reasons and as mine.

dave no offense, this is simply my last post, please find another signal which will treat you better then i can.
    Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

Dave never asked you for a refund man???? He asked you about your risk management. Just as I did not ask you about martingale, I asked you about why your Main Impulse account is not verified, and why there is no broker specified. You avoid all legitimate questions, and yours answers are just an attempt to distract from the core issues.

Nick You might want to investigate this guy further, it all sounds terribly fishy....
    Drcdp Yeah this guy is evading simple questions; definitely very fishy/strange; the only reason I can think of is he is hiding something that everyone should know the answer to.

"...is not verified.. account will never ever be verified for the same reasons as mine.." -What is this supposed to mean? For what reasons is your account not verified? Do you even have trading privileges on that account?

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied

dave, please ask paypal for a refund, or let me know your email and i will try to reverse your payment right away.

if you seriously expect to run my signal in addtition to who knows how many others, your account is in serious jeopardy, you clearly did not read the article i posted regards not knowing the underlying strategy used.

i posted this in one of my other updates that i take my subs accounts very seriously, well over 500k is already following me in total, and i do not want to hear about a blown account, period.

so please ask paypal for a refund, or let me know your email you subscribed from and i will try it from my end.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave123 View Post

So does that mean you have no max loss to accept per trade? You dont cut losses at a specific number of pips or %? So you when all goes nuts and against your plan you wait that the floating loss will be outperfomred by your running winners or the price revers and the losses come back to entry and profit range?

I already have subscribed to your signals and want to be clear about your trading, because you dont post any clear risk and moneymanagement information, expect the information that we do not use any risk more than 1. But this dont give any information about max. losses per trade or day/week where you cut a loss.
    I do not want to use more than risk 1, I need this information because I have more than 1 signal provider running and adjust them to my personal risk tolerance.
    dave, please ask paypal for a refund, or let me know your email and i will try to reverse your payment right away.

if you seriously expect to run my signal in addtition to who knows how many others, your account is in serious jeopardy, you clearly did not read the article i posted regards not knowing the underlying strategy used.

i posted this in one of my other updates that i take my subs accounts very seriously, well over 500k is already following me in total, and i do not want to hear about a blown account, period.

so please ask paypal for a refund, or let me know your email you subscribed from and i will try it from my end.

Leave a comment:

• Dave123
    replied
    dave 123

i posted my expected dd values in % as good as i possibly could, i simply cant do it any better..........................................

so please follow along and do not subscribe. you can follow myfxbook which updates every 5 minutes as long myfxbook has no breakdown.

or look in marketplace for all closed trades, i simply cant do better, over and out........................................
    So does that mean you have no max loss to accept per trade? You dont cut losses at a specific number of pips or %? So you when all goes nuts and against your plan you wait that the floating loss will be outperfomred by your running winners or the price revers and the losses come back to entry and profit range?

I already have subscribed to your signals and want to be clear about your trading, because you dont post any clear risk and moneymanagement information, expect the information that we do not use any risk more than 1. But this dont give any information about max. losses per trade or day/week where you cut a loss.
    I do not want to use more than risk 1, I need this information because I have more than 1 signal provider running and adjust them to my personal risk tolerance.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    dave 123

i posted my expected dd values in % as good as i possibly could, i simply cant do it any better..........................................

so please follow along and do not subscribe. you can follow myfxbook which updates every 5 minutes as long myfxbook has no breakdown.

or look in marketplace for all closed trades, i simply cant do better, over and out........................................

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied

so i have indeed at least one smiling sub already, sweet.

its only been a week so far, and i am convinced more shall come forward as time progresses, rest assured.

as i drop green pips into their accounts, subsequently there will be more smiling subs of mine showing their faces in here................

and if there is still any questions regards my brilliant martingale strategy please ask them direct instead of asking me, since i am just some looney crazy man.

stay tuned..............
    Dude, no one here has asked you a single question about martingale? Both Dave and myself, are asking very simple, straight forward questions. Your behaviour is bizarre.

I would seriously hope that potential subscribers read through the last few pages of this forum, as your avoidance is quite alarming.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by withnail View Post
    I should add that I am a subscriber - and a very happy one

so i have indeed at least one smiling sub already, sweet.

its only been a week so far, and i am convinced more shall come forward as time progresses, rest assured.

as i drop green pips into their accounts, subsequently there will be more smiling subs of mine showing their faces in here................

and if there is still any questions regards my brilliant martingale strategy please ask them direct instead of asking me, since i am just some looney crazy man.

stay tuned..............

Leave a comment:

• Dave123
    replied

Okay so thank you for the repeat that you dont use any martingale and grid strategy. Furthermore I have understand the different between your master and the signal account.
    But there are still the open questions about the risk management in your signal account.

Do you cut losses or do you wait until price reverse and come back in our favor? So DD can raise up until price is back?
    When do you accept a loss?
    What is the max risk per trading day/week or event? You told us that you dont hold on trades over the weekend.

For eg. there is one trade closed at -31,4 pips, but was down to -194 pips. There are two trades possible, a EURUSD short with lotsize 0.01 what ends up with a loss of 31.4 pips and -0,22% loss or a short USDJPY with lotisze 0.04 ends up with a los of 31.4 pips and -0,87% loss.
    So that mean that the EURUSD trade were down to -194 pips or down to -1,35% floating loss and the USDJPY trade were down to -194 pips or down to -5,44% floating loss.

So it is highly important and need to know, how far a trade is going in loss before you will cut them! Thank you.

Okay so thank you for the repeat that you dont use any martingale and grid strategy. Furthermore I have understand the different between your master and the signal account.
    But there are still the open questions about the risk management in your signal account.

Do you cut losses or do you wait until price reverse and come back in our favor? So DD can raise up until price is back?
    When do you accept a loss?
    What is the max risk per trading day/week or event? You told us that you dont hold on trades over the weekend.

For eg. there is one trade closed at -31,4 pips, but was down to -194 pips. There are two trades possible, a EURUSD short with lotsize 0.01 what ends up with a loss of 31.4 pips and -0,22% loss or a short USDJPY with lotisze 0.04 ends up with a los of 31.4 pips and -0,87% loss.
    So that mean that the EURUSD trade were down to -194 pips or down to -1,35% floating loss and the USDJPY trade were down to -194 pips or down to -5,44% floating loss.

So it is highly important and need to know, how far a trade is going in loss before you will cut them! Thank you.

I just want the question answered. Dont know why you are so unfriendly and dont want to answered this simple questions. And you misunderstood my communication, I find your impuls signal very unique and after the end of Finbou could this be the unicorn on simpletrader. But there should just a complete and clear picture about your risk and moneymanagement.
    So please be not angry and answer my questions. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied

Please dont compare apples with pears.

Finbou is using the auto updater from MT4, there is it possible to see what Broker is used and that this is a real account. And to be honest, if you give Gianluca the information that the accounts are not verifiied on myfxbook, the next day they are.
    its also not verified = the thales account, thats the bottom line. my signal account is. and the thales account will never ever be for the same reasons and as mine.

dave no offense, this is simply my last post, please find another signal which will treat you better then i can.

Leave a comment:

• withnail
    replied
    I should add that I am a subscriber - and a very happy one

correct, the impulse signal account is run the best i have ever assembled, and it still keeps changing evolving getting better as i collect more forward data from my manual strategy.

impulse in its current form is a hybrid, just as the pamm is going to be where i can trade away to my hearts content.

i also started a strict ea traded account, impulse 2 i think i called it. it will be plain jane, only one strategy period. i am just tired of explaing myself over and over, next year there will be massive changes.

and again please wait till people post results and hang tight.....................................

Leave a comment:

Working...
X