X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drcdp
    replied
    Originally posted by taruh View Post
    Incidentally the master account of Steady Capture (the only "official" trader here) is not fully verified. Go figure.
    Yes, but I am dead sure that if you asked Steady to verify it, he would do it, or atleast give a rational answer why it can not be verified. I can guarantee you he wont avoid the question, and then decide to discontinue his signal.

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Originally posted by reinerh View Post

you obviously must have blown who knows how many of your accounts, i can only guess,

just keep watching mine and weep

and no worries my signal is gone bye bye for good.............................
    I never asked you to close your signal, I asked you why the main impulse account was not verified, and why the broker is not specified. The only reason I asked was because I was very impressed by your results, but just wanted to do my due diligence and ensure that your history was legitimate. Thats it, nothing more than that. So it is completely your decision to leave.

Personally, I think there is something very strange about your behavior. But as I said before, good luck with your trading and your subs.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

How is asking a signal provider why their trading history is not verified "muddying the water for kicks."? I would have presumed any serious investor would want to see a verified trading history, or atleast an explanation why it cant be verified?
    you obviously must have blown who knows how many of your accounts, i can only guess,

just keep watching mine and weep

and no worries my signal is gone bye bye for good.............................

Leave a comment:

• taruh
    replied
    Incidentally the master account of Steady Capture (the only "official" trader here) is not fully verified. Go figure.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Dear Reiner,

There will always be a bunch of posters who have nothing at stake but muddle the water for kicks. Please think of your loyal followers (me included) who will now suffer for no fault. I know your excellent reputation from the other forum and instantly signed up to Impulse when it became available here. And I have been extremely satisfied the two times it traded since getting connected. Please reconsider your decision for the sake of your subs.
    taruh,

yes i had great hopes of providing all you guys a good service, but the level of ignorance has far exceeded what i expected. i mean by a boatload...................

especially here on simpletrader, i thought i would find a more experienced crowd, man how wrong i was.

a human being can simply take only so much. so i am very very sorry that i had to come to this conclusion.

my peace and solitude means a lot to me, and i need to maintain good health for a while to come for my sons sake.

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Dear Reiner,

There will always be a bunch of posters who have nothing at stake but muddle the water for kicks. Please think of your loyal followers (me included) who will now suffer for no fault. I know your excellent reputation from the other forum and instantly signed up to Impulse when it became available here. And I have been extremely satisfied the two times it traded since getting connected. Please reconsider your decision for the sake of your subs.
    How is asking a signal provider why their trading history is not verified "muddying the water for kicks."? I would have presumed any serious investor would want to see a verified trading history, or atleast an explanation why it cant be verified?

Leave a comment:

• taruh
    replied
    The Impulse master located at https://www.myfxbook.com/members/fid...signal/2182459 is fully verified and shows over 300 trades that is enough to assess the signal. Moreover the broker is FXPIG. The unverified "master" is irrelevant to this signal. Finally, there are no guarantees in forex. Strategies boasting tens of thousands of trades and many years of success may stop working for long periods of time. Just look at FxViper and GoldStar. Both have been stuck in DD for months now.
    Last edited by taruh; 11-11-2017, 11:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• taruh
    replied
    Dear Reiner,

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied

i can simply write till the cows come home, you guys clearly dont understand anything.

if you guys rather prefer to subscribe to grids and or martingales, or whatever counterstrategies, thats fine with me.

my underlying thought was that on this network there is people with actuall trading experience who might be capable of seeing a good thing when one comes along, this is clearly not the case.

so i made my decision, my signals will be withdrawn effectively immediately from simpletraders network, and cant be any longer subscribed to.

if any of my current subscribers so choose and want a refund, please email me and one will be issued right away.

i thought with my last update i would help you guys out to see the light, this is obviously also not the case. i wasted my time in its entirety, thanks for that.

i simply give up................................................ ...............i soooooooooooooooooo had enough...............................my journey here has ended............................goodbye.......... ...............

my skin had grown thicker, but this just pushed me over the edge mr drcp.............................

I pushed you over the edge because I asked you a simple question why is your Master Impulse account not verified, and why is the broker not listed on myfxbook? I would have presumed this would have been a simple answer. Also, Dave asked you an even easier question regarding your risk management. I can only presume you are a scammer. Or as Klass mentioned, maybe you never even traded the Master account, or who knows, the fact that you cant give a simple answer to a simple question speaks volumes.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by kmf View Post
    That's very disappointing to read. Is there anyway for us subs to keep connnected to your signal elsewhere, if you are stopping to offer it here?
    its currently still on signalstart, how i proceed with that i dont know yet.

also i am currently in the process of tailoring a strategy for myfxbook autotrade, it has already started trading a week ago and i might submit that next year sometime.

and if nick is truly looking for talented traders which was the main reason for me to enter the competition right away, to show you all in real time of my true potential, then maybe someday he shoots me an email.

so far he indicated to me my history is too short, which is fine i accept that.

i can wait another year, have no problem with that.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    That's very disappointing to read. Is there anyway for us subs to keep connnected to your signal elsewhere, if you are stopping to offer it here?

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by kmf View Post
    Hello Reiner..if we are happy subs and do not want a refund, are we still able to remain as subs?
    if no refund is requested then you are good for the remainder of the billing cycle, you just cant renew, i had to draw a line in the sand, i hope you understand.

i am very sorry for that, i had simply no other choice then to make this decision, it wasnt done lightly especially since after you read my weekly update. i was very much looking forward to providing my services here, and ultimately be the best provider simpletrader has ever seen.

it was simply not meant to be................................................ .................

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    cj, thanks for your good kind words, i appreciate that coming from a signal competitor

my strategy run on the impulse the signal is not just outbreak anymore, it turned into a hybrid with trades from my sophisticated manual strategy added. its the best i have ever assembled to date, please see earlier post somewhere where i tried explaining some of that. its an extremely labor intensive strategy, it takes me long hours each weekend to come up with a trade plan.

these trades are currently still running in addition to the outbreak, as well as some others as seen in my signal description.

but as you can see i clearly failed to present this so that it will be understood as intended. the signal impulse is simply running with a much much reduced dd due to these trades being added, while still maintaining its high profit potential.

but look at some of my other accounts i started listing, on some of them i run even more evolved strategies, they rake in the green pips to no end. but only with very very short history so far.

that being said every weekend after having done my analysis things keep getting even better.

keep in mind this manual strategy was born just mid spring of this year, i worked on it for a solid 6 years. it goes back to me trading stocks on level 2 wayyyyyyyyyyy back when. only after i discovered the last piece of the puzzle this spring i finally could actually get started implementing how to finally execute it. also i have over 10 vps running to collect data and that helps me to make headway at an ever faster pace.

i have yet still 2 more angles i can optimise, so this should yield even more green pips. its almost finished, another 3 weeks or so but at some point i will call it good, and then it will be easier, just watching and making sure that mr market does not throw me a curveball.

along the way this year i also developed a way so that my strategies hopefully never will come to the attention of the liquidity providers, i verified that with listing it on mq which i have since withdrawn also due to copyright issues as you experienced.

from here on out i will stay the course with my private clients, and developing my systems further, till i finally have something for the public to invest in. that will be sometime end of next year 2018.

but with signals i am finished.......................................... my private clients thank goodness make up for that for cheering me up in the meantime

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Hello Reiner..if we are happy subs and do not want a refund, are we still able to remain as subs?

Leave a comment:

• ccjhuang
    replied

i can simply write till the cows come home, you guys clearly dont understand anything.

if you guys rather prefer to subscribe to grids and or martingales, or whatever counterstrategies, thats fine with me.

my underlying thought was that on this network there is people with actuall trading experience who might be capable of seeing a good thing when one comes along, this is clearly not the case.

so i made my decision, my signals will be withdrawn effectively immediately from simpletraders network, and cant be any longer subscribed to.

if any of my current subscribers so choose and want a refund, please email me and one will be issued right away.

i thought with my last update i would help you guys out to see the light, this is obviously also not the case. i wasted my time in its entirety, thanks for that.

i simply give up................................................ ...............i soooooooooooooooooo had enough...............................my journey here has ended............................goodbye.......... ...............

my skin had grown thicker, but this just pushed me over the edge mr drcp.............................

Last edited by ccjhuang; 11-11-2017, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X