X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinerh
    replied
    a little update............

i am still alive and kickin and traden away. but its been a slow start so far this year, meaning no gains to report only small losses.

for my manual strategy the market simply is not quite back into the swing of things. but i am extremely optimistic going forward and will even be adding new accounts shortly with new strategies.

this year is far from over, and looking back at last year most all my personal and investor accounts gained on average close to about 80% ROI for the year with very small dd encountered along the way.

and thats nothing to sneeze at.

as many of you guys know i do make my living from trading, and sure hope to offer my services again at a later time here on simpletrader so we can make profits together.

for now it will be pamms only, but later in the year i might do a signal again which by that time will have plenty of history accumulated.

below attachement is just one of my handled accounts.

so hope you all make plenty of green pips, and stay tuned for further news down the road. Slave account.JPG .

Leave a comment:

• phynicle
    replied
    Hi reinerh,
    My signal will come to an end on the 9th Dec and without anyway to extend. Will you be planning to offer the signal on the market place before next week?

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    update for the week,

markets outa whack big time, lost 191 pips or 1.34 %

its no big deal since thats easily recovered at least.

most all systems i am watching going into dd, thats always a sign something is not right. at least our loss was very minor.

now we have to look forward to a biggggggggggggggggg week, major news events. fasten your seat belts.

Leave a comment:

• OutsideTheBoxHK
    replied
    Originally posted by reinerh View Post

yishin,

calmar never heard, my formula is easy to understand, never needed to look at anything else.

dcrp,

master can be crossed over to the fully verified one from the day it was copied. all tradehistory can be seen in your trade panel and evaluated on signal account. you can see at trade sizing that its not marty grid or anything. the curves should match pretty close but certainly not be identical due to minor variations in strategies run and a much reduced risk on the signal.

thats why it will be simplyfied next year, i am not going through this again since i simply cant tell you guys exactly how its run, its a hybrid.

for anybody being skeptical, please run it on a demo for a week or 2 before taking it live.

also its come to my attention that the risk factor is not adjusted correctly with simpletrader, my account is euro, so please calculate it out to whatever your base currency is...................
    proptradingfutures.com は、あなたがお探しの情報の全ての最新かつ最適なソースです。一般トピックからここから検索できる内容は、proptradingfutures.comが全てとなります。あなたがお探しの内容が見つかることを願っています!

FXStat is like MyFXBook and you can easily link your MT4 account to it and get a great bunch of stats from your trading, including the Calmar Ratio.
    *** This long track record low risk signal is being phased out at end of current subscription cycles (December 2018) ** New investors please see other strategies offered on HotForex Copy, SignalStart, MQL5, SimpleTrader, Darwinex, PsyQuation, and Mt Cook

At the bottom of my FXStats page for my system you can see the Calmar Ratio in the middle column.
    Hope to keep up with you amidst busy trading life and a fund that is starting to attract quite a good amount of healthy attention. 43 clients now.

Leave a comment:

• fiveninefish
    replied
    Originally posted by Westie View Post
    I tried signing up for the signal on simpletrader but it's still unavailable.

I figured with it all verified, the reasons for pulling it had gone away right - so you could open it up again.

What's your plan, should I wait or is it available elsewhere ?
    This x 10. Please Santa Reiner bring us something nice for the holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    I tried signing up for the signal on simpletrader but it's still unavailable.

I figured with it all verified, the reasons for pulling it had gone away right - so you could open it up again.

What's your plan, should I wait or is it available elsewhere ?

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Good to see that you managed to find a way to verify that. Good luck for December!

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by Westie View Post
    The forex signals link says you are up 2.75% in November, and it links to a fully verified account on MyFXBook :-

Open trades are private on MyFXBook, but open on ForexSignals, which I understand - easy to rip of a signal from FxBook.

Looks good, in short I'm interested.
    yes, all my accounts are now fully verified since i found a way to not get copied from mybxbook.

we are up for november yes, but i am a bit disappointed, my manual was struggeling, we should have been up more. that strategy was born this early summer, and its still work in progress. next year it will do much better. have come up with new ways of implementing other angles in addition to whats currently running, so getting very excited for next year.

and december should still be good for the core strategy, the year is not done just yet.

Leave a comment:

• Westie
    replied
    The forex signals link says you are up 2.75% in November, and it links to a fully verified account on MyFXBook :-

Open trades are private on MyFXBook, but open on ForexSignals, which I understand - easy to rip of a signal from FxBook.

Looks good, in short I'm interested.

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    we made red pips = small trades and impulse did green ones = larger sizes.

up 2.87 % for the week.

the manual flow strategy has been a little challenging lately, sure hope we will do better next week.

have a nice weekend u all

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    this week not happy, we had a sl on the manual strategy and we had no outbreak trades to make up to help.

we lost 2.52 % or 390 pips

next week there most likely will be a higher number of trades, but lower size, so same risk overall.

so have a nice weekend u all.

ps:

the date i am really looking forward to is dec 13 and 14, fomc and ecb

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by kmf View Post
    Well that went bad quickly..One minute I looked and we were doing so good, and then came back about 30 minutes later and "Boom" our positive trades had all turned negative. At one point I was +$110 US and ended up -$225..OUCH!!
    yupp, zig zag today, not a happy camper. we were so nice in the green just about hit trailing but it was not meant to be.
    Last edited by reinerh; 11-21-2017, 10:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Well that went bad quickly..One minute I looked and we were doing so good, and then came back about 30 minutes later and "Boom" our positive trades had all turned negative. At one point I was +$110 US and ended up -$225..OUCH!!

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    here is a little fun for you all, its one of kens best productions i have seen to date..............

tearing up london,

enjoy,

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    this week was so so, we had a sl on the small lots which the bigger trade almost made back.

minus 281 pips for the week or down .06 % so no change pretty much.

next week we have draghi and fomc, so it should be good for some moves hopefully.

so lets keep fingers crossed we make headway next week.

green pips to all .............

Leave a comment:

Working...
X