TitanTrader Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
    I use slippage 3, which is deaufult setting. I always get slipped on EURSGD more though, today I got slipped again and ended in loss while master had profit. Also if he closes trades under 5 pips I get loss sometime. If titantrader would close all profitable trades above 5 pips this should cover all slippage and make followers profit.

Also I noticed that my broker has a 5 min. break in Asia open and every trade that is opened at that time I don't get it. Today it was USDCAD. Sam is it possble to implement a filter that trades are not opened right at rollower, Asia session, so we don't miss any trades?
    Hello,

about the slippage problems.. You must consider that when following thru a trade copier, the best way to avoid slippage problems and different results would be following thru PAMM / MAM.
    about the rollover time, I have a signal (AtlasFX) with Pepperstone and they have rollover time 5 minutes .. you could follow AtlasFX instead to avoid that? The best result would be following via a broker that doesnt close terminal when rollover time take place.

Best regards,

Sam

Comment

Thank you for replying Sam, but Atlas has bigger risk on it, that is why I decided to go with Titan and because it has more trades, which gives me more rebates, so my trading is cheaper.

If you could avoid trading for those 5 minutes it would help, brokers close their servers so they can protect us against spread widening on rollower and this is good, because if your followers get spread of 10 pips or more all their trades will end in loss, while yours will be profitable. Just something to consider as this would help us followers.

Comment

Fxpig dma or globalprime

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm also thinking of adding some extra fund to global prime. Looks a very nice broker

Comment

Its not good but also not that bad. But I am seeing some slippage yes, But its not always the broker..

Its only from 8 days but damm, Mathprof trades to mutch xD. Hard to screenshot all trades xD
            Last edited by Tripzor; 04-14-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Sam, you mentioned that u have been profitable for the last four years. However your record over myfxbook last only for around 1 year. How about your record for the previos three years? I am sure that if u attach the trade history further of the previous three years, it will give alot more confidence, drawing more investor to your signal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                Its not good but also not that bad. But I am seeing some slippage yes, But its not always the broker..

Its only from 8 days but damm, Mathprof trades to mutch xD. Hard to screenshot all trades xD
                Any ideas where i can join mathprof mamm ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

mathprof mamm runs with a different broker.

Comment

Originally posted by nutkaze View Post
                    Sam, you mentioned that u have been profitable for the last four years. However your record over myfxbook last only for around 1 year. How about your record for the previos three years? I am sure that if u attach the trade history further of the previous three years, it will give alot more confidence, drawing more investor to your signal.
                    Hello,

I have been managing family accounts in the last years and thats why I dont show that.. I have 5-6 months from dec 2014 as well with axitrader PM me if u are interested to see that

Cheers

Comment

• Hi, have pmed u.

Comment

• Decided to sign up to this signal. R:R looks great and trader is communicative with subs
                        Last edited by beaumz; 04-17-2016, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Hmm, this is strange how can a trade be open before Asia open? I see USDCAD was open 1 minute before market opened and as I mentioned before most brokers have 5 min. "pause" and trade was not filled. Did anybody get that trade?

Comment

• same for me , if your broker is not Tickmill copying this signal is not good
                            Last edited by Guest; 04-17-2016, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• I have same quotes than Tickmill or sometimes I see that I have even better entry than master, only difference is that I have 5 min. pause when Asia opens.

Comment

• Originally posted by smejko View Post
                                same for me , if your broker is not Tickmill copying this signal is not good
                                What are the best brokers for this signal besides Tickmill?

Comment

Working...
                                X