Why did you start Forex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you start Forex?

Just a curious question I like to ask fellow traders.

For me it started as a hobby which soon turned into an addiction. I've been trading for almost 4 years now and I've only started being profitable for the past 6 months or so... It took me almost 3 and half years to find my trading style that I felt comfortable and confident it.

Why did you started? and how long did it take you to get profitable in trading?

Lets hear it!

Kichie

I started FX trading to get out of the rat race, be my own boss, and have an opportunity to raise a family under my own terms.

I started to see consistent profits within 2 years but the lifestyle of a trader was difficult at times because I originally started out trading Forex at night time from the States. It's been a journey to say the least.

I'm glad you've found your niche and have the confidence to execute it. What was the game changer for you? For me, it was relocation to a better timezone.

HB

MacroManPro - SimpleTrader
    FX4BTC Website

Comment

My game changer was sticking to 1 or 2 types of trading styles only.. I used to try learning to many strategies to quick and found myself blowing my money because I honestly had no clue what I was doing. Biggest lesson I learnt to have was keeping it simple with only 1 or 2 strategies and stick to it with a lot of patience.

Hoping to be my own boss one day!

Comment

Frankly, I didnít have enough option! Because, during my college life I had huge money problem but no valid solution! Because, most of the money making opportunities are closed for the students! Then I found, Forex business is open for the student! Then luckily I found proper guideline on Forex analysis through video tutorials of TradingBanks broker! As a result, now I handle my live account manually!

Comment

Working...
        X