TitanTrader Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hi Sam, could you please have 5 min. break as my broker and some others also have 5 min. pause during rollover time and this should cover all brokerages. I think nobody has more than 5 min. break during that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
        Hi Sam, could you please have 5 min. break as my broker and some others also have 5 min. pause during rollover time and this should cover all brokerages. I think nobody has more than 5 min. break during that time.
        Hi,

I think 3 minutes is good for now dear oportunis. I got alot of errors when coding so lets begin with 3 minutes and let see how this will be in the near future =)

Comment

• Hi

Today you open before the rollover, was very good for me!!
          It will continue like today? If continues like today was great no slippage.

Regards

Comment

• Hi sam, i refer to your trading strategy for the rollover trades. Do they mostly open around the same time at the rollover period? How do you know the price opened is the most favourable price? Logically speaking, i thought that we only opened a trade when condition is met and in this case when the price is overbought or oversold. However your trade is opened at that specific time, regardless of whether its overbought or oversold. Please correct me if wrong.

On a related note, if you change the trading time to outside of rollover time, will it work in the long run? Your past trading profit is based on the trades opened within the rollover times, so if the conditions are changed, how do you know that in the long run it will be profitable? I am looking to invest for a long time but whatever profitable now is based on your usual trading strategy. If you twitch your strategy, your past trading record might not truly reflect how well your trading strategy will work since parameters are changed.

Appreciate if you can share your insights to my queries.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutkaze View Post
              Hi sam, i refer to your trading strategy for the rollover trades. Do they mostly open around the same time at the rollover period? How do you know the price opened is the most favourable price? Logically speaking, i thought that we only opened a trade when condition is met and in this case when the price is overbought or oversold. However your trade is opened at that specific time, regardless of whether its overbought or oversold. Please correct me if wrong.

On a related note, if you change the trading time to outside of rollover time, will it work in the long run? Your past trading profit is based on the trades opened within the rollover times, so if the conditions are changed, how do you know that in the long run it will be profitable? I am looking to invest for a long time but whatever profitable now is based on your usual trading strategy. If you twitch your strategy, your past trading record might not truly reflect how well your trading strategy will work since parameters are changed.

Appreciate if you can share your insights to my queries.
              Last edited by TitanTrader; 05-10-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Thank u for the clarification.

I have subscribed to your signal however it does not capture the signal today. I have set as per followed.

1. Slippage 3
                2. Copy tp and sl
                3. My broker is Darwinex and gmt +0
                4. the ea is connected and heartbeat less than 30

Could it be due to the broker? If I change to icm, will it be better?

Comment

• This last days no slippage...;-)

Comment

• Which broker u use and what is the max slippage you set? Strange i didnt receive the trades

Comment

Which broker u use and what is the max slippage you set? Strange i didnt receive the trades
                      HI

i use Tickmill set 3 slippage.
                      see in your chart if says active, if so go see in diary or experts section of the mt4 why don t open.
                      probable the slippage is the cause.

Comment

• Thank you, gbg. Will do a check to find out what wrong.

To titan / sam,

Just to find out more about you as a trader, i see that u have mentioned that forex is your number 1 income. If possible, may i know how much of your personal wealth are u trading on your own? I am sure many of us will like to find out how much is enough for forex to be our main source of income. It would be wonderful if you can reveal abit more about yourself. Furthermore, what would you do if you are in a prolonged drawdown or have you ever been in a prolonged drawdown and what would you do? To date, what is your maximum drawdown?

Apologise if i ask too many questions. But since i invest in the signal, i would hope to find out more especially i want to grow my income with u for a long time.

Comment

Thank you, gbg. Will do a check to find out what wrong.

To titan / sam,

Just to find out more about you as a trader, i see that u have mentioned that forex is your number 1 income. If possible, may i know how much of your personal wealth are u trading on your own? I am sure many of us will like to find out how much is enough for forex to be our main source of income. It would be wonderful if you can reveal abit more about yourself. Furthermore, what would you do if you are in a prolonged drawdown or have you ever been in a prolonged drawdown and what would you do? To date, what is your maximum drawdown?

Apologise if i ask too many questions. But since i invest in the signal, i would hope to find out more especially i want to grow my income with u for a long time.
                          Hello,

my own investment is a little above 60k, family and friends money I manage as well for a couple of years from now is a little over 1mil. Then I have MAM/ PAMM accounts from different investors and brokers..

Quastion: what would you do if you are in a prolonged drawdown?
                          Answer: I will stick to my trading plan at all times. Discipline and risk management is the key here !
                          Quastion: have you ever been in a prolonged drawdown and what would you do?
                          Answer: Yes latest Drawdown period was from 20th August 2015 to late Oktober.. You can see how I handled my DD period from there.
                          Quastion: To date, what is your maximum drawdown?
                          Answer: My maximum DD is 10% but I have worst case MAX DD and it is set to 15%.

Cheers

Sam

Comment

• Thanks for the info Sam, I've joined your signal recently best of luck with the trading!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guyverx View Post
                              Thanks for the info Sam, I've joined your signal recently best of luck with the trading!
                              Hello,

You are most welcome onboard.

Have a nice weekend u all!

Sam

Comment

• That was a big hit.... why did you let it run so long?

Comment

Working...
                                X